Latest sentence

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/fl...h2j?li=BBnb7Kz

And he pled guilty and designated a "minor" participant. He probably got lucky, some may not....
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/fl...h2j?li=BBnb7Kz

And he pled guilty and designated a "minor" participant. He probably got lucky, some may not.... Originally Posted by reddog1951
He should have been smart and just tried to burn down the local police station or loot a target.
"He should have been smart and just tried to burn down the local police station or loot a target."

Or stayed home.
Or stayed home. Originally Posted by reddog1951
Why should he stay home... if the left can riot and burn things down, why shouldn't the Right?

Seriously why shouldn't the Right become more violent? It's okay if you're a Leftist... even in the middle of a pandemic.

God help us when the Right starts asking that same question.
So two Rights correct a wrong by your logic? Comparison is diversion, so try to stay on topic.

Difference is the "Right", by your label, crossed the line and attempted to express their will against duly elected officials performing constitutionally mandated certification of a presidential election.

Rob a convenience store, one thing; rob a bank entirely different in terms of charges and sentences. Village Idiots.
So two Rights correct a wrong by your logic? Comparison is diversion, so try to stay on topic. Originally Posted by reddog1951
No they make civil war... but I'm okay with that, because we know which way Texas will likely go.

Comparison is diversion? says you. Comparison is enlightening... it allows people to ask why this but not that? Why are the two not equal? Since you're not the thread police... too bad for you.

Difference is the "Right", by your label, crossed the line and attempted to express their will against duly elected officials performing constitutionally mandated certification of a presidential election. Originally Posted by reddog1951
Ah, so because they wanted a particular political outcome it's bad-think? If they were all ethnics would it have been good-think?

Rob a convenience store, one thing; rob a bank entirely different in terms of charges and sentences. Village Idiots. Originally Posted by reddog1951
What if I rob convenience stores all over the country but only one bank? The bank is still worse? So the Right are the village idiots? hmmmm. pANTIFAg (which doesn't exist according to Biden) doesn't strike me as fertile Mensa recruiting ground

Why should he stay home... if the left can riot and burn things down, why shouldn't the Right?

Seriously why shouldn't the Right become more violent? It's okay if you're a Leftist... even in the middle of a pandemic.

God help us when the Right starts asking that same question. Originally Posted by texassapper

Answer: they rioted and broke into the US Capitol. I don't follow this, but I think some had guns and weapons. I don't know if any of them were drawn and brandished. Anyway, it's all under the influence of the Trumpeter. Without him, none of this would have taken place.
He should have been smart and just tried to burn down the local police station or loot a target. Originally Posted by texassapper
or target a loot.........
  • oeb11
  • 07-19-2021, 02:18 PM
So two Rights correct a wrong by your logic? Comparison is diversion, so try to stay on topic.

Difference is the "Right", by your label, crossed the line and attempted to express their will against duly elected officials performing constitutionally mandated certification of a presidential election.

Rob a convenience store, one thing; rob a bank entirely different in terms of charges and sentences. Village Idiots. Originally Posted by reddog1951

'r' - your logic is flawed - The oft repeated saying "Two wrongs do not make right " is likely your reference 9 I do not read your mind 0 thank God).
Could 'Rights' two correct a wrong, possibly, and could one 'Right' correct a a fascist leftist - possibly.

Now - two negatives linguistically do make a positive - but that does not translate logically to your scenario.

Break into a convenience store, rob a bank, burn a federal building, riot, assault police officers , attempt to overthrown the Constitution - in Portland Ore, your OBLM and antifa terrorists get a pass. Free to go, usually not even arrested, much less charged indicted, or tried for alleged crimes.

and that - is the subversion of the justice system by the fascist DPST party - and its' double standards for Violence.

Do the crimes I mentioned as a 'White supremacist ' - you will likely never surface again in Fascist DPST run cities - Portland is just one.

It shows your hypocrisy - and that of the fascsit DPST party - regarding your rejection of the Constitution and 'Equality for all under teh law" - for 'equity', marxism, and Rule of DPST fascist Whim.

and when they come for you 'r'.,,,,,,,
No they make civil war... but I'm okay with that, because we know which way Texas will likely go.

Comparison is diversion? says you. Comparison is enlightening... it allows people to ask why this but not that? Why are the two not equal? Since you're not the thread police... too bad for you.

Ah, so because they wanted a particular political outcome it's bad-think? If they were all ethnics would it have been good-think?

What if I rob convenience stores all over the country but only one bank? The bank is still worse? So the Right are the village idiots? hmmmm. pANTIFAg (which doesn't exist according to Biden) doesn't strike me as fertile Mensa recruiting ground

Originally Posted by texassapper
"No they make civil war... but I'm okay with that, because we know which way Texas will likely go"

So you advocate Civil War? And also speak for the State of Texas?

"Ah, so because they wanted a particular political outcome it's bad-think?"

Never said "bad think" whatever that is. Topic is about those charged with the "event" at the Capitol of the United States of America on January 6th 2021. Please stay on topic rather than diverting to other topics.

Last comment largely unintelligible, so don't know what you're thinking.. .
  • oeb11
  • 07-19-2021, 02:24 PM
or target a loot......... Originally Posted by matchingmole

mm should try to charge Trump for the space in his head - 24/7/365.

Trump has permanent residence!
LOL
  • oeb11
  • 07-19-2021, 02:26 PM
Originally Posted by matchingmole

What we have here - is a total failure of imagination and intellectual discourse.

Not to mention extreme jealousy over Trump's family!
Answer: they rioted and broke into the US Capitol. I don't follow this, but I think some had guns and weapons. I don't know if any of them were drawn and brandished. Anyway, it's all under the influence of the Trumpeter. Without him, none of this would have taken place. Originally Posted by VitaMan
You do realize that the capitol was entered before the Trump folks could travel the length of the mall right? Have you ever walked the mall? It's big.... and the black clad folks with the green duct tape on the back of their helpets were likely FBI or pANTIFAg folks.. that's why the Capitol police won't release the videos, that's why they have no interest in investigating those that broke the windows and opened the doors.

And how to you break into a building when the Capitol Police were waving folks into the building? You've seen that too right?
  • oeb11
  • 07-19-2021, 02:31 PM
Fascist DPST's only believe what Xinn and their ideology/narrative from Comrade Xi dictate to them.