Questions for the Mods!!

Any way to get my 32 reviews linked to my new handle? Just wondering!!
  • Doove
  • 11-10-2012, 09:16 AM
Any way to get my 32 reviews linked to my new handle? Just wondering!! Originally Posted by Vern0065
Who are you?
Vern0065

vern0064

Vern is vern Doove.
OSD,

Ok tonite I can def do the 12 to 12 30 range at ur favorite SC off Ridge. Working on a possible 10 to 10 30 at your other favorite spot the AC. I will let you know by the other form of comunication as I will not be near a computer to let you know. So if you cant let me know by other type of device as well. Or as long as I am on here should be arond for a while!!
Any way to get my 32 reviews linked to my new handle? Just wondering!! Originally Posted by Vern0065
How many no recommendations do you recall? I wrote one, she ain't speak englisch so figgered no harm! Peace
ok yup after bar I go to SC on the ridge. errr seee review hunting for osd at errrrr guess

I wounder if bigbird will be next door at the haus ???????
Vern0065

vern0064

Vern is vern Doove. Originally Posted by offshoredrilling

mmmmm another give Anita full mod rights

And a reason I would never be a mod.
Turn vern0065 back on. So whoever got vern can post in a Vern review.
See, me being the sick puppy I is. I would see that as funny as hell.

I wonder if any mods have even seen this thread. Or that we have two Vern's LOL

and missing a RTM in alerts. So rooster is busy I understand that. where other two????

and errr and one more
  • GP
  • 11-11-2012, 05:38 AM
and missing a RTM in alerts. So rooster is busy I understand that. where other two???? Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Ddarkness and brutusbluto have both been on the board and posted after that alert thread went up, so we can come to 3 conclusions.

1. They have overlooked the thread completely.
2. They have seen it and think it is ok.
3. They have seen it but their hands are tied.

Everyone has a busy life, and I think we have a tendency to overlook things. I know I do. I'm still not convinced the RTM button is working.
How many no recommendations do you recall? I wrote one, she ain't speak englisch so figgered no harm! Peace Originally Posted by whosdair

Think I had 2 or 3 no's and man they were bad!!!
rooster got the alert thread. och and a ban I see. he had to hate doing that to a gal. I know I would. BUT!!!!!! something had to go down. I be betting in the Vern review rooster gave the review a ok.

now as to ops errr Vern's wondering about moving vern reviews to Vern. Hope he got a answer in PM as this ask the mods thread seems to be mod free so far. LOL

I say give Anita a longer whip to reach all but reviews and ML.errr if that can be done
Sorry Gents I logged on just to approve jokacz review

I'm sorry that it took as long as it did I know that Anita kicked some serious ass and is fanfuckingtastic!

My apologies again!

DD