Hey! I'm a Valued Poster!!!

I'm a valued poster. Som bitch! What can I do now? Just kidding!
crap I'm a valued poster shhhhhhhh don't tell GP LOL
  • GP
  • 12-03-2012, 04:41 PM
We're trying to fix that fer ya.
dummer needs ta join the dieing board and give that offshoredilling guy a red then.
dummer needs ta join the dieing board and give that offshoredilling guy a red then. Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
You lost me with that one.
see make em red for info on the ecraps (with out the c).net
see make em red for info on the ecraps (with out the c).net Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Okay. Thanks.
I'm a valued poster. Som bitch! What can I do now? Just kidding! Originally Posted by The Drummer
How about some reviews? You don't kiss and tell????
How about some reviews? You don't kiss and tell???? Originally Posted by doctorsteve
Hey Doc,

I fully understand that reviews could possibly be helpful to our members. Reviews can point members in the right direction and, more importantly, keep them out of harm’s way. I get it. But, submitting reviews just isn’t my style.

There are scores of ladies on here with dozens and dozens of positive reviews. They don’t need my help. If I were a relatively new hobbyist searching for companionship, I couldn’t go wrong choosing among one of them.

Respectfully,
The Drummer
Drummer ya bum! Post a review ya cheap Bas--rd!
Love Professor roflmao!
Drummer ya bum! Post a review ya cheap Bas--rd!
Love Professor roflmao! Originally Posted by Stud Daddy
Hey Professor,

You give me too much credit!

HAVE a HAPPY HOLIDAY !!!
errr road master ???????
Hows this guy become a valued poster with half the time ive been a member and no reveiws!!! Wtf
Hows this guy become a valued poster with half the time ive been a member and no reveiws!!! Wtf Originally Posted by greatballsoffire43
Great Balls,

I could be wrong, but I think they went by my post count. When I hit 100 posts my status upgraded.
Hows this guy become a valued poster with half the time ive been a member and no reveiws!!! Wtf Originally Posted by greatballsoffire43
Who let you out of "Alerts" forum? Sorry you got stood up on your date, no need to get sassy wit the Drummer homie! Peace