Eccie's pre-screening service

I received an email announcement from here and have a question.

"In a continual pursuit......

If a provider on ECCIE asks for more information than we provide from your submittal please inform us immediately as mutual safety is our utmost concern and TMI is what we strive to avoid."

So, my question is:

What would happen if I am not comfortable enough with just the "ECCIE screened" label and request more info from the person?
I am a member of P411 and Date-Check. I have turned down clients because they did not supply a work number, and I was uncomfortable with what they had as "vouches."

Are you aiming for stricter enforcement? What's the issue, and how u trying to accomplish correcting the problem? Peace
sweets..the email you received and many other folks received is a hoax email..please disregard the email...
Thanks for the clarify. The email came from this address:

stchristopher@eccie.info
sweets...st.c's email addy is
stchristopher@eccie.net
the .info is not right. somewhere in eccie you can find his and other email if needed.
edit: thanks Anita. =

when I got the p411 hoax. It also was a .info. I got that one and was not even a member.

The question I have that can't be answered here as of yet. Just who is trying for info on folks from here and p411?, and whatever other board??

I hope no one sent information.
Thanks, Nita.
Hey everybody.

St. C's email is st.christopher@yahoo.com

Consider anything else malicious and possibly dangerous.

Thanks!

St. C
Not that screening is for pussies...but I do like a bit of mystery to add to the excitement! Who needs a resume/application to fuck? Peace y'all
so this isnt real?

I ws hoping to get a date

will they send back my info?
I notified the bank to decline any charges to my account. Will be checking next months credit card statement for irregularities homie
  • GP
  • 12-22-2012, 07:56 AM
Hey everybody.

St. C's email is st.christopher@yahoo.com

Consider anything else malicious and possibly dangerous.

Thanks!

St. C Originally Posted by St.Christopher
GP is curious who typed this? St. C referred to himself in the 3rd person in the beginning of this post. LOL
That's a sharp eye ya got there buddy!

Who the fuck wrote that???? Lol
  • GP
  • 12-22-2012, 08:52 AM
That's a sharp eye ya got there buddy!

Who the fuck wrote that???? Lol Originally Posted by St.Christopher
GP is keeping an eye on you mister!
it was the same gal that got us the like button with no dislike button. no problem errr most of the time.

He got ta stop doing her from behind at his desk with nothing better to do. errr and still logged on