CILF POLL FINAL ROUND!!!

Meagen Fox and Virginia Madsen advance to the finals!!!!!

They will face eight challengers.
The question remains the same:

Which CILF (Celebrity I'd Like to Fuck) do you think would give the best blow job?

The final winner will be crowned on March 7, the night of the OSCAR AWARDS.

Here are the final possible selections:

1) Virginia Madsen

2) Megan Fox

3) Mary-Louise Parker

4) Olivia Wilde

5) Carrie Underwood

6) Eva Longoria

7) Jessica Simpson

8) Cindy Crawford

9) Maggie Gyllenhaal

10) Dana Delany

I got bad hots for Maggie. Those eyes, cheekbones, and fer cryin' out loud!, such a lovely head of hair for my fingers to twiddle while she fiddles.
Who can I say but ... Megan Fox
Any woman who can be known as sexual napalm gets my vote. The only problem is getting her daddy manager out of the room long enough to actually get it on. I know she can be somewhat ignorant (ok, very ignorant), but Jessica gets my vote.
Tough choice this time. Plenty of babes but only a couple who I'd thought would give a great BJ. It came down to Olivia and Jessica and I think Jessica has the bigger gob so that's where my vote went.

If it were a poll on doggie, Cindy would have gotten it.
Tough choice this time. Plenty of babes but only a couple who I'd thought would give a great BJ. It came down to Olivia and Jessica and I think Jessica has the bigger gob so that's where my vote went.

If it were a poll on doggie, Cindy would have gotten it. Originally Posted by JohnnyPool
LOL!!!!

Maybe we can do that poll down the road.
I think this is the toughest round yet. Gonna have to go with the lovely Miss Delany though.
Megan Fox has some serious fans. I think she is hot shit, but a lot of it is "flavor of the moment". I went with Maggie, because I am most sexually attracted to her.
You're kidding right? Eva Langoria. Spanish chicks by far give the best blowjobs. Something about trilling rrrrr's. Plus I firmly believe their moms teach them the art. They know exactly where to apply tongue pressure and want you to come in their mouths.

Second Megan Fox solely to see her eyes.
You're kidding right? Eva Langoria. Spanish chicks by far give the best blowjobs. Something about trilling rrrrr's. Plus I firmly believe their moms teach them the art. They know exactly where to apply tongue pressure and want you to come in their mouths.

Second Megan Fox solely to see her eyes. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Thanks for contributing, but could you do me favor and leave the racist stuff off my thread?
Virginia with that cigar? She's got my vote.
I have always liked Virginia Madsen. She just exudes sexiness. Of course so does Delany. . .

Megan Fox is hot looking, but it seems like the art of being sexy is lost on this new generation of ladies.

Is it me or does it seem like they walk about with an attitude, I am a "hottie" and that should be enough--my work is through here?
I have always liked Virginia Madsen. She just exudes sexiness. Of course so does Delany. . .

Megan Fox is hot looking, but it seems like the art of being sexy is lost on this new generation of ladies.

Is it me or does it seem like they walk about with an attitude, I am a "hottie" and that should be enough--my work is through here? Originally Posted by ANONONE
I think the younger generation is banking on "youth" and haven't learned the art of being sexy. Maybe that's why I go after the milf's vs the 20 somethings. Since this is the best BJ by a celeb, how can you not look at experience as a part of the whole package?
Dana Delany in her prime. She's the coy, girl next door tpye who is probably an animal behind closed doors.
Time is closing. . .just a few more hours.

Monday morning there will be one last thread announcing the winner along with a tribute gallery. Folks will also be invited at that time to throw up their favorite honorable mentions.

I know we did not get to everyone's favorite gal, or even some that we forgot, so that will be an option to nominate for next year's contest.