City: Slidell
State: Louisiana
Address: Robert Blvd Slidell
Activities:FBSM, CBJ, LFK 2xMiss, CJ Doggy,HJ, LFK
Hair Length and Color: Black shoulder length
Age: Late 20s early 30s. Asked but she didn't understand
Smoking Status: Couldn't tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: pretty petite Very nice MM around Ds. Very little English. She was very fun, energetic. Lots of compliments. Talented mouth. Massage was okay, but everything made up for it. Ended up getting her personal number lol
Recommendation: Yes
No ROS?
He looks to be new. They get your number so they can text you when business is slow.
I've always been worried about my number getting caught up in something. I always have a good laugh when the girl is trying to subvert the owners so she gets all the money
I've always been worried about my number getting caught up in something. I always have a good laugh when the girl is trying to subvert the owners so she gets all the money Originally Posted by canjunq
It's not like the owners put her interests ahead of their own. If she can help herself a little, why not!
Yeah, I'm new. Well, she can't call me cause she doesn't have mine lol.
Just for shits and giggles I googled my cell number. Not only does my full name pop up but it has my address and other info. Just a heads up guys. Y’all be safe out there.
I just did the same, lots of info that is inaccurate, and lots of private info that shouldn't be easily accessable.
Get the google voice app and get a fake gmail account and get a google number.
I don’t give them my number. That’s the easiest way to avoid trouble. I’m single anyway. I was mostly throwing that out there for guys who aren’t single.
  • rambo
  • 06-10-2024, 10:52 AM
I called the number for the house amp once and now I get 10 texts a day sometimes from different numbers but all are for the house amp. It’s pretty annoying. I assume they’re pissing off a lot of wives with their bullshit