Looking ahead to 2012

Years ago I made a New Year's resolution to never make a New Year's resolution again. The only one I ever kept.

So, this is not a resolution but more of a wish list for the coming year. There certainly more ladies I want to meet than is on this list but I narrowed it down to one for each month. I am certain my list will be ever changing, but for now .......

Versace - Probably won't happen since she's retiring
Soulavish - Very hot!
VIP Latina Barbie - Tried in the past but never got a response. Maybe this year.
Ansley - A captivating and interesting lady.
Kami Parker - Oh so sexy
Alyssa Nicole - Maybe our schedule with work out next year.
Pia Kim - On the fence with this one but she is a beauty

Those I plan to see again:

Jessica - UTR - Absolutely will repeat!
Kelly Pressley - ditto!
Shea - always a wonderful time
Carrie Hillcrest - its been too long
Jules Milano - WOW! no other words to say.

If they come back I will always have time for
Dallas Diva Katie and Nina Moretti

Who wants to be Miss January?

So, who do you wish to see in the coming year?

Ladies, are you willing to chime in?
Who do you want to see in the coming year?
This is an interesting topic so I'm surprised there haven't been any comments. There isn't a much greater compliment for any business than someone is ACTUALLY willing to repeat the experience. This is very different from recommending but not repeating.

Thoughts?
Ok, I will name a few, although it pains me to be so white knightish.
I just made up this list sittin on the toilet

Haven't seen but might if I remember to schedule and they have nothing better to do and I pass screening.

Promise of Dallas, Vixen DeVain, Reya Sunshine, Zarah Adams, Tiffanylynn and I cant remember any more.

have seen, think.i will go back and the monkmonk seal of approval worth $1.98 or a glazed donut or thiis guy from austin I met in chat named dirk does daty for beer if you want to drive. I am not endorsing his skills, just passin info.

Dannie, Safire Sweet, audrey foxfire, tristan james, sophia dane, shea veile, dannie, faith, spikebaby, wynter, haven, kelly tnt, xo sadie, and I have to go
I rarely do new years resolutions. As l am a bit of a Lurker, I resolve to see many more of the numerous enticing ladies on eccie and post reviews!!!
  • ddf69
  • 01-02-2012, 11:34 AM
As of this moment:

Most like to see for the first time in 2012 = sweet.treat69

Most like to see again in 2012 = Amber Rain
I cannot plan for the full year in advance. Currently my top priorities are two first time visits and one repeat visit.

I hope to see Carmen St. James and Maria Goddess19 for the first time early this year and to see Darby Depoy again the next time I am free to make a daytrip to Austin.

I am skeptical of planning for the whole year because of my experience with a similar thread from last year:
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=148648

In that thread, only the first two names on my list thread worked out:
http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=877993&postcoun t=53

For 2011, I set 20 appointments and completed 19 of them. One lady, Angelic Adrianna in Austin, canceled on me. Eleven of those appointments were repeat visits and the rest were first time visits.

For repeat visits, I saw Gianna, my now-retired ATF, seven times, Bianca Rose once, VIP Latina Barbie twice, and one unnamed provider once.

I had four great first time visits: Alyssa Nicole, Darby Depoy, Krisily Tease, and the unnamed provider.

The "unnamed provider" mentioned above retired shortly after I saw her for the second time, but she has since come back as an L1 provider with a different handle. I am guessing that there is a reason for her handle change.

I had two awful first visits and two forgettable ones with providers whom I would rather not name.

Aside to the OP:
Nina Moretti's P411 account is still active, so you may be able to see her through that channel rather than waiting for her to come out of retirement. As you appear to know, she is a very special and lovely lady.

Acknowledgment:
This post was composed with the aid of a Blue Nun.
KellyTnT - I STILL want to double with her.

Tony Stark - he knows why. (crush much?)

Nerds - talk geeky to me.

Italiana Princess - tie me up, tie me down. (and I think I'd learn a thing or two - or ten from her)

Probably a lot more guys. But I'm not making a "clients come see me list". This is just a few hey hey hey's.

Happy New Year!