On a lighter note, how would you respond to this situation?

After reading some threads this evening and seeing some of the drama going on, thought I'd pose a question for some lighter humor and fun going into the New Years weekend:

The situation: You pull up to the red light with your SO in the right seat and casually roll your head to the left and see one of your ATF's alone in the car next to you and make eye contact. What do you do next?

Some options to get things going here:
1) tell the SO "baby, how about some road head?"
2) tell the SO "check out this hottie over here, ever think about a threesome?"
3) blow your ATF a kiss and hope you don't get caught
4) look away and hope the SO wasn't watching and doesn't notice you've suddenly got major wood going on?
5) you don't have an SO so you roll down the window and hollar out "Let's go get a room right now so we can have some incredible monkey sex and try a new position hanging from the chandelier!"

Providers, what do you do?
1) start simulating giving a BJ?
2) start mouthing "f* me harder" or "I want you now!"
3) go into your best Meg Ryan impression from the movie "When Harry met Sally" while looking directly at one of your ATF's?
4) look away and hope you weren't noticed?

There's bound to be some pretty funny responses from the witty folks around here, especially if it starts involving alcohol from the New Years celebration!
um....did you notice my kids in the car with me by chance?

i know, i know...total wood killer right? but you had YOUR SO in the car...so why wouldn't I have my real life situation in the car with me?

I'd probably do the nonchalant head nod and log into eccie later to see if you say anything to me about it.

Kids and family can be a sensitive topic.

HOWEVER...........if it were just me and it were just you.

Option 5 on the first list would be quite tempting for sure!
Actually, in my hometown, despite having a population of over 400,000, I HAVE run into a few clients ( maybe not on the road) but in other situations, at the gym, in the store. It's no biggie...if he's single and he says hello to me, I say hello back. I have no SO and no kids, so it's not an issue for me as it might be for him.

That being said, in a humorous light on your post, if you didn't have an SO, I'd smile, flash you, and then drive off fast. I'd bet you be in hot pursuit LOL. If you happened to have a wife/SO and your SO was looking the other way, I'd flash you anyways.
The SO is always watching, tread carefully.

The situation: You pull up to the red light with your SO in the right seat and casually roll your head to the left and see one of your ATF's alone in the car next to you and make eye contact. What do you do next?... Originally Posted by James6766P
Easy. Make sure Ellen, Audrey, and Rusty are asleep. (Don't worry about Aunt Edna. She's dead.) Then haul your station wagon to the nearest motel and take a swim together!
Easy. Make sure Ellen, Audrey, and Rusty are asleep. (Don't worry about Aunt Edna. She's dead.) Then haul your station wagon to the nearest motel and take a swim together! Originally Posted by JDNorthface
Just don't lick the sandwich in a seductive way
I would just smile, lick my eyebrows and let her take it from there.
Has happened, and more than once. If they acknowledge me, I'm happy to chat. IF not, not.
Ive done the simulated bj to complete strangers lol
#1, #2 and #3...

I always do crazy shit
LOL i love this ! So fun ! I would so have to go for #1 and #5 !
Sounds like pulling up alongside several of you ladies would make my week! Need to figure out what parts of town you frequent . I wonder, if a guy were to do the same to a lady, how many would be flattered and how many would be trying to land him in jail? Just thinking - haha.
Ive had a guy pull up behind me at a stop sign, get out and run to my drivers window and offered me $20 if I flashed him. Sadly I was so startled I told him to flip off LOL!
Just a smile, and hope she doesn't respond like this:
lol....just lol