Big Plans for New Years Eve ?

So what are you guys doing for New Years Eve this year ?

Are you going to a club going out of town to see family ? What is it that you do ?

Sorry guys NO drama here just something fun to get us back on a good track for the New Year !

I personaly will be with my family and friends at there house ! We do this every year it lets us start a New Year together and be greatful for the one passing.
Family, like you Kaci, its a tradition with us and we bring in the New Year together.
Going to bed early and looking forward to waking up the next day like always.
Seeing my ATF (tonight) for some adult playtime; Yeehaw....as far as tomorrow: wake....(take inventory, ie: breathing, heart's beathing, etc)....then plan from there.

Happy New Year, gang.
One of my regulars is coming over for the evening and will have a blast with her. She doesn't have to leave that night if she doesn't want to.
Hey Kaci, you sexy you! I will be watching some football and spending some with family and recovering from the flu, got it on Christmas eve and still recovering; but mostly looking forward to a New Year, though not waiting on it to start something new.
I'll be working in the Emergency Department shaking my head at how stupid some people can be.
Thanks for sharing guys !

Cohorn , I feel for you truly I do . Its sad that folks still feel as though they are invinsiable and can do anything .

Dont have to many cups of courage guys and if you do STAY AT HOME or CALL A CAB ! I want to see you ALL here next year !
AAA (Link Below) is offering to pick up inebriated drivers and to tow their vehicles to their home. I think they will only go up to ten miles for free, but please if you need a ride....don't think twice about picking up the phone to call a friend.

Tipsy Tow
My car's in the shop. I'll be at home...but not bored.
Tight on funds, not sure if I will spend some don't I really don't have on some adult fun or just what yet. Single and kinda feeling lonly
Well be having a nice dinner and maybe dancing and then home with my girlfriend for some much needed massage for her and some bcd time for me!!!
If I was in Texas at the time of the New Year I'd definitely be messing with Texans LOL. But over here where I live it's a gambling and drinking town and things can get really wild and ugly downtown. I don't feel like getting pushed, shoved, or squished in a crowd. I'm not doing a thing except hanging out with my cat and watching COLUMBIANA on DVD. I'm not a big New Year's partyer.
Well Kaci, I will be at home, wishing the wife was out of town so I could spend it with you. You are a doll, still wanting to hook up with you sometime soon.
Brave Combo at The Kessler!!!!

what if the hokey pokey is what it's all about???
or is the chicken dance THE dance for closing a year/starting a year?
or is it the famous "dont forget your bucket"???

be there or be square!!!