URL / Website: Tryst Ad Down
City: Albany
State: New York
Address: Airport
Activities: BBBJ, DATY, Multiple positions
Hair Length and Color: Short brown hair
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Absolute spinners delight with lots of tats and a killer smile.
Recommendation: Yes
I figured it out. Sorry for the double posts. I should know better than to do anything before I finish my 3rd cup of coffee!!!

OK, I don't know what I'm doing wrong but I can't seem to get the message into the Private box? Can Admin delete them or fix them?

Thanks
I figured it out. Sorry for the double posts. I should know better than to do anything before I finish my 3rd cup of coffee!!!

OK, I don't know what I'm doing wrong but I can't seem to get the message into the Private box? Can Admin delete them or fix them?

Thanks Originally Posted by DunKin9
Just start a reply. Before you start typing something, click on "PRIVATE" which is at upper right above box. You will get something along the lines of . The cursor may or may not be in between the two bracketed privated. If not, move cursor there and start typing. I personally "type" in a space or two first and then start with msg to account for fat or clumsy fingers. Be careful not to erase or type over brackets. Just hit submit when u done
Oops and I just messed up lol. You will see (private) (/private) just type in between
Regarding your review…outfuckingstanding! Gave me wood and looking forward to seeing Baelee.