Review: Tara-Sooner Rather Than Later

Date: 10/23/12
Provider:Tara-edited for OP-Torito(Newbie from CL)
Phone: -
Email Address: drater27@yahoo.com
URL / Website: None
City: Richardson
State: Texas
Address: Location too specific
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: FBSM & L2
Session Length: 1 hour
Fee: $100
Hair Color and Length: Brunette about shoulder length
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: edit- Was told this is her real name is about 5'6"..weighs in at about 160#..has wonderful 36DDs, trim waist, and curvy hips and ass. Smooth as a baby's bottom down below
Recommendation: Yes
what section of craigslist was she under??
Great find and review. One question though: Were the 36DDs natural or MM?
sent her an email, she responded where did i see her add and has not responded since. sent her another email, we shall see.
I emailed her too with the same results. This review needs to be edited. It includes her real first name, where she really lives and what she does for a living
hope that is her, the pic is hot!!
That is not her.
tx, did she send you pics via email? she has not responded to my request for pics.

pm if you wish.
Yes she sent me a pic
Yes she sent me a pic Originally Posted by txexetoo
Me too, then asked if I was the 5-Oh
dang, have sent 2 emails, no pics. shame is she is very close to my office, we could have hooked up by now. and from what i have heard, its just a g-rated pic.
Yes she sent me a pic Originally Posted by txexetoo
TX--am curious. Did you copy/paste the ROS to her? Considering her real life occupation was kind of woven into the ROS and not otherwise mentioned-and your post of 10/24 indicates all levels of editing that need to be done--did you think copying/pasting the ROS would get you in good with her?

As for her name--it's the only name she used throughout the entire "transaction"--so of course I included it. Is it my fault she didn't use a hooker name?

As for the location--I gave a generic intersection in Richardson-which would give most anyone a good idea that it was a safe part of town. But THAT was too specific? C'mon...what's up??
I didn't need to send her the ROS. My decision to make my post was based upon what I read and observed. When she replied to my email, her email came back to me with a first and last name attached to it. Anyone with half a brain would realize this was real name especially she is not a pro. I was able to search the Internet using that name and those cross streets and came up with a person with that name on a nearby street. To top it of you mentioned her real life job. Use your common sense. The fact the moderator edited it vindicates my posting
  • S-Man
  • 10-28-2012, 11:45 AM
Deleted since the url may not be the ad.