So now that Austin is "nice"

Austin is "nice" now.

There is no conflict. No drama. No personal attacks.

How useful do you find it these days? Does it fill your needs?

Is the information you need to make educated decisions readily available to you?

Do you believe the negative aspects of interactions with providers is still making it to those that need to know?
Kinda of funny that the ones that were complaining the most about civility, are no longer active here.
Here's to you eccie. You were great; once.
Still here, just don't give a shit.. lol amazing the difference an atf makes. Although it leaves Whispers without a job.
Why? You liked getting it on with Whispers?

Op, this place is the same as the rest of the site, snoozefest.
An overmoderated preschool full of adult retards.
I had hoped this place could continue on for a long time to come, unfortunately it’s nicing itself out of existence.
Can’t believe they are able to sell ad space for hardly any traffic.
Advertisers will figure that out soon.
Why? You liked getting it on with Whispers?

Op, this place is the same as the rest of the site, snoozefest.
An overmoderated preschool full of adult retards.
I had hoped this place could continue on for a long time to come, unfortunately it’s nicing itself out of existence.
Can’t believe they are able to sell ad space for hardly any traffic.
Advertisers will figure that out soon. Originally Posted by jimmy jump
The consumer almost always wins. to answer your question, "YES".
It's always an insider that thinks they can "do it better", most are doomed LOL
I only asked one question, and it would seem you do like getting it on with Whispers per your “YES”.
Not surprised being that this is Austin.
What they should fix is this duplicating malfunction.
r
The women who are no longer active on ECCIE have left because of you and your pack of dogs. Congratulations. You just took a giant shit in your own kitchen. If a fool in the middle of a forest explains why its ok to use the word whore when addressing a lady, is anybody listening? Please feel free to discuss this among yourselves
Women aren’t the only ones leaving the site.
Between the ad posting rules, the overly bullshit niceties, and the people banned on points, this place is a ghost town burning to the ground that no one gives a shit about.
Hardly anyone post anymore, and all the crybabies can’t say it’s because of what’s posted, they have mostly jumped ship too, because basically nothing is posted.
RIP die a slow death!
And before anyone says OH2 is better, that’s an even bigger ghost town, with way less posting.
Totally useless!

For those who have been alive a while, you know in the 60’s peace, love, and commune don’t work and never will because not everyone is a docile robot. We are all different!
I actually miss the banter. Entertainment, plus some occasional useful information. Those who stay, stay for the right reason. Research and making money. I learned long ago not to get butt hurt every time someone throws a fireball your direction. Doesn't help the situation and generally gives the thrower gratification knowing they pulled your chain. It's called growing up.

If Eccie or any site dies, it is because we let it die.
The women who are no longer active on ECCIE have left because of you and your pack of dogs. Congratulations. You just took a giant shit in your own kitchen. If a fool in the middle of a forest explains why its ok to use the word whore when addressing a lady, is anybody listening? Please feel free to discuss this among yourselves Originally Posted by deadeyedick
This is the new nice eccie! Please do not attack members you do not agree with!!!!
Time for Ty Steele to make a come back.
Time for Ty Steele to make a come back. Originally Posted by Precious_b
Why? IS there something worth trying to take down? Looks to have been taken down internally.
I wouldn't say it's totally nice now, or that there's no conflict, drama, or personal attacks. Not when people are still posting that the site is full of "retards" (see above).

There has been a marked decrease in posts calling people "whores" and attacking people that they personally dislike or trying to hurt their business. So maybe that's nice.

I don't see how that is making the site less useful. There were only a handful of people doing that, and I don't see how it was particularly helpful.

People still use the site to make connections and discuss hobby-related issues in a civil manner. Sorry if that doesn't suit your personal style.

But only time will tell if the new niceness can turn the site around. A lot of people left because they were sick of all the unnecessary drama. Maybe in time some of them will come back, and new people coming along will stay.

Patience is a bitch sometimes, but time is nature's way of making sure that everything doesn't happen all at once.