Atxatx1 has made his own rules .

Atxatx1 made an hr appointment shows up late. And somehow came up with his own rules. I ask for donation in the start and he says “ All eccie ladies know that donation is given after the appointment” So I kindly tell him no thanks you can leave. Please enlighten me folks. Is this true ? Is this a new Standard. Seems like cause I’m new the balls on some of these folks are huge and they expect me to compromise or just not know better . 🤔
Only a sucker or a person getting busted for solicitation gives money before both parties are complicit.
A quick look through the ladies pages shows they ask for the donation to be placed down at the beginning of the appointment.
Exactly , I always ask for it to placed somewhere on a counter or something .
Only a sucker or a person getting busted for solicitation gives money before both parties are complicit. Originally Posted by jimmy jump
So in other words, let’s do what we do then you give the money. 😂😂😂 RIGHT. Only a sucker does anything before donation is given.
I provided active references and scheduled a day in advance for this meeting. Went through the screening process as was asked! I’m not a newbie!! BTW wasn’t late. You moved the meeting by 15 minutes later!
So basically only newbies put donation down in beginning ? So cause you were screened , you feel as though you’ve earned the right to give donation , Afterwards? RIGHT.
Yes, this is why we have references and reviews (which I have too). Protects both hobbyists from LE infiltrating Eccie!!! We must be safe and protect the hobby!
Each Provider makes the rules to her comfort level (screening included.)
A Hobbyist hobbys to their level of comfort.

And a near infinite amount of variables are possible between the two.
What does any of that have to do with the b.s you pulled . How exactly does LE have anything to do with this.. is your reasoning that you give donation after appointment to protect yourself from LE, that would make sense if your meeting a provider who isn’t reviewed or verified anywhere , but exactly what point are you trying to make ?
Each Provider makes the rules to her comfort level (screening included.)
A Hobbyist hobbys to their level of comfort.

And a near infinite amount of variables are possible between the two. Originally Posted by Precious_b
Understandable, guess it was beyond me to assume that it was a standard universal rule to Place Donation down in the beginning. I’ll just have let it be known before hand.
Atxatx1 made an hr appointment shows up late. And somehow came up with his own rules. I ask for donation in the start and he says “ All eccie ladies know that donation is given after the appointment” So I kindly tell him no thanks you can leave. Please enlighten me folks. Is this true ? Is this a new Standard. Seems like cause I’m new the balls on some of these folks are huge and they expect me to compromise or just not know better . 🤔 Originally Posted by nadiastreasure
Most guys give it after the date some give it before the date.

To each their own, just don't get screwed...the wrong way.
Seems pretty standard in the community since ASPD days to place the donation in plain sight at the beginning of the session and not mention it. That way nobody is complicit in anything illegal.

Any gifts offered are for the lady's time only and are unrelated to any activities that occur between consenting adults.

You're not a sucker if you leave the gift up front, because you've done your research and know that the lady aims to please. She has a reputation to maintain, and she wants you to be a happy customer.

That said, some guys come from the wild west days of Backpage etc. or have had some kind of cash and dash experience.

So maybe it is a good idea to spell out your expectations in your profile. If it's a deal breaker for the guy, then it saves everyone time and drama. If he takes the time to read it, anyway.
Get the money first sis. If he shows up and knocks on the door he is already guilty in LE eyes.
For years I have told ladies they should have two rules:

1) the lady makes the rules

2) the lady makes sure the gent knows all her rules

= = = =

fwiw - for gents who don't like the rules, move on!