Google Voice suspended - ?

Has anyone had their G Voice account suspended? If so, any idea why? Were you able to reinstate it?

I don't think it's content, as I've received X-rated pics and a few videos in the past, all adult women of course, with no problem. The only thing different in the last few weeks was that one dumbass woman repeatedly sent me the same two videos about a dozen times within a few minutes. (She's a moron and apparently didn't know what she was clicking). Then my account was suspended. The only thing I can figure out is that I exceeded whatever bandwidth limit Google imposes.
Didn't know GV could send something other than text messages.

I was going to ask if you had a Sprint account. GV was given in the past but no longer.
Yes, text only with video and photo attachments (AT&T). Since it's a free service, they offer no support, so there's nobody to ask and nowhere to appeal the suspension. It must have been the bandwidth usage, especially all at once, because I'm sure they don't bother to monitor content.
Yes, text only with video and photo attachments (AT&T). Since it's a free service, they offer no support, so there's nobody to ask and nowhere to appeal the suspension. It must have been the bandwidth usage, especially all at once, because I'm sure they don't bother to monitor content. Originally Posted by TravelingTex
They do monitor content for stuff that has to do with people below the age of 18
  • Old-T
  • 11-13-2018, 03:53 PM
I have not had any GV problems with either text or voice. But then I am not a high volume user either.
No issues here, yet. But, 99% of my usage is text. There are plenty of other options out there. Just search your app store on your phone.
I’d say ditch GV, I did. Safer that way these days. There are lots of free burner apps!