Encounter: Rochelle77 is THE Perfect Wave!!!

User ID: https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=583818
Date: 7/12/22
Name: Rochelle77
Phone: The Lady will provide
Email Address: reddslist@outlook.com
URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=583818
City: Little Rock
State: Arkansas
Address: Secret Hovel
Activities: Hugging, Kissing, Tender touches, Hair against skin and in my face, Moaning, Warmth, Companionship, a bit of massage, feathery touches from her fingers, eye contact, snuggling, sensual undressing, Smiles!, Conversation, comforting cuddling, feeling her warm breath against me, a sense of well-being, rubbing of textured panties against me, rubbing her breasts against my chest, Face Sitting, CG (at least twice), DATY, DATO, Doggie, Mish
Hair Length and Color: long, straight, past shoulders. I call it a reddish light brown with blonde highlights. some might describe as strawberry blonde. Or just call it pretty!
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: When Rochelle arrived, I saw model material step out of her car. I had asked her to dress not to attract undue attention, and she complied. But anywhere she goes, no matter how she is dressed, she is going to turn heads. She had on a blouse and long pants and a big smile. She is 5' 7" and 135 according to her statistics, but I would guess more like 125. She is well proportioned with the slender look that pleases me so. Her thighs have that "set-apart" look, where they join her genital region, that is so inviting and looks so easily accessible. Her breasts are MM Cs. Her eyes are Golden, similar to the color of writing on The SKYN packages she thoughtfully brought. Didn't see a tattoo anywhere. Wonderfully shaped thighs. Pretty face! Lovely hands and feet!!
Recommendation: Yes, Rochelle Blesses Lives!!!
Rochelle is a fabulous lover, the time you spend with her is genuine passion between two lustful adults, absolutely amazing!
Nice review.. everything I read about her makes me want to take a road trip.
Rochelle is a fabulous lover, the time you spend with her is genuine passion between two lustful adults, absolutely amazing! Originally Posted by bigdaddyar
+ 1 !!!!
Forgot to say we did a two hour date. You really need that much time!
Forgot to say we did a two hour date. You really need that much time! Originally Posted by tuckahoe

Ain't that the truth!
+ 1 !!!! Originally Posted by austin88998833

+1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!