What happened

Seems like this site has become abandoned
Is the any women in Longview area
Im close bye in Tyler .. Ill come to you
There are some local ladies to play with.

Just to name a few ...
34E Whitney Weston
Skykelli
TatianaMarie
DiamondDelight
Sorry if I have missed a few as I don't hobby like I used to.

However, if you are referring to the amount of ladies who used to travel through East Texas, then YES!! Things have changed. The whole landscape has changed. We either do not have enough active hobbiest in the Tyler/Longview Area to make their trip worthwhile or we have a bad reputation due to a good number of hobbiest who NCNS.
It's both.
Good luck in your search
One example in Texarkana a few months ago I had a Saturday morning meeting with a provider from Tulsa. When I arrived at the room she was not in the best of moods almost left but asked if was me or what. Then she told me the story a guy from Texarkana had contacted her& booked her for 2hours then when show time arrived he didn't. So if I hadn't seen her the drive back to Tulsa would have been a lot longer. From what a lot of providers tell me this happens quite often. I have seen a couple that just seen one client me when they should've seen more so a lot of the problem is N/S.
So where are they at today
Im here
Tyler but can come where im needed
You think Tyler is bad? I'm in Arizona, and you have a better chance of giving yourself a handy vs finding a provider out here
Come to texarkana it's happening place.
Well I don't know how much it helps but I'm coming back to Tyler this weekend.
NaughtyAughty will be here this evening...RUN, DO NOT WALK to visit this lady! Be forewarned...carb load, stretch and bring your “A” game!
  • jwood
  • 11-04-2018, 03:20 PM
NaughtyAughty will be here this evening...RUN, DO NOT WALK to visit this lady! Be forewarned...carb load, stretch and bring your “A” game! Originally Posted by Whiskey Burns
Her ad says Tyler.
That’s in the “Longview area”, correct?