SW Arkansas Hobby Playground

Hi Gents & Ladies! I'm Kiela and I don't live far from the SE Oklahoma/ SW Arkansas Border and I am wanting to become more active in these areas. I'd like to take a chance & introduce myself to those who may be curious about me. As well to the local ladies if any of you would like to meet and greet I am open to do so. I like being able to mingle as much as I can and meet ladies who i possibly will be taking references from. I am native, Cherokee Blackfoot and AA, standing 5'8" around 200-210lbs is where I typically range weight wise. I raven colored hair goes a little past my shoulders, caramel toned and a few tattoos. Easy to talk to and naturally a people person, I've been told multiple times I am easy to relax around . I am also thinking of visiting Little Rock area so if they're any ladies or gents there that want to catch a bite to eat just let me know, or suggestions on some good places to eat or see would be cool too.. I'd love to expand my circle! Enjoy your evening good people.