Ranking top providers

I get PMs sometimes asking me to rank my top providers...top 3, top 5, whatever. Sometimes from guys coming into town trying to figure out who to see, sometimes newbies. Nothing wrong with it. But am I the only one that can't do it?

I mean, if someone tells me what they are looking for (age range, ethnicity, body type, specialties, etc.) I will give them a list of recommendations. But ask me to rank them? I can't do it. I like different things about all of them and just don't think of it that way. I'm like that with everything though. Can't rank favorite movies, songs, foods, or anything like that.
One man's top 3 is another man's bitch list
One man's top 3 is another man's bitch list Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
Lol, very true!
Whenever I'm touring and a prospective client has checked out my reviews, the first question they always ask me is, "Who is that Spanky guy?" Because of how much you review me. Guess that means you're in my top 3. I would be devastated if you didn't reciprocate.
  • BK
  • 09-13-2017, 08:36 PM
Rank them?

This isn't the Arkansas Livestock Show.
These are beautiful women giving of themselves to make our sorry lives so much better when we are with them.

How is that for a PC answer?

When you put yourself out there as the Arkansas Ambassador of Pussy you get to field those questions.
Rank them?

This isn't the Arkansas Livestock Show.
These are beautiful women giving of themselves to make our sorry lives so much better when we are with them.

How is that for a PC answer?

When you put yourself out there as the Arkansas Ambassador of Pussy you get to field those questions. Originally Posted by BK
Of course, with great power comes great responsibility. Spiderman taught me that. I will never shirk my sacred vow as AAoP! Pussy to the people!
Whenever I'm touring and a prospective client has checked out my reviews, the first question they always ask me is, "Who is that Spanky guy?" Because of how much you review me. Guess that means you're in my top 3. I would be devastated if you didn't reciprocate. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Well I certainly don't want to be responsible for any devastation, so I will reciprocate!

I probably can pick a list of my top 'x' providers without too much trouble, but ranking within the list is beyond me.
Send them my way spanky, I'll rank these hoes lol
Of course, with great power comes great responsibility. Spiderman taught me that. I will never shirk my sacred vow as AAoP! Pussy to the people! Originally Posted by SpankyJ
I still prefer "pussy whisperer."
I still prefer "pussy whisperer." Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
It's more of an unofficial title, they can co-exist.
Send them my way spanky, I'll rank these hoes lol Originally Posted by BobSmoot
You can't rank anything until you follow through with our appointment. Ahem.
You can't rank anything until you follow through with our appointment. Ahem. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
I'll just throw a dart or flip a coin. That's how I make most decisions nowadays lol. I'm retiring from the hobby. To much civilian poon throwing itself at me lately lmao
I'll just throw a dart or flip a coin. That's how I make most decisions nowadays lol. I'm retiring from the hobby. To much civilian poon throwing itself at me lately lmao Originally Posted by BobSmoot
Well aren't you a lady killer
I cannot rank the current providers as I have not been active enough recently but over the years it started with...

Jordan Michelle, Starla Jones and Cashmyr

Then Robyn followed By Sexy_Brittany and then Lorelei.

While they have all left the board I still have hopes to reaquaint myself with my ATF.

Meanwhile, I have to settle for texts and occasional calls discussing politics, psychology and, of all things, religion with her.
I hear that Sexy_Brittany might be making a return. And just about the time I might be moving. Just my luck