TED CRUZ STARTS FILIBUSTER OF OBAMACARE.......

• CJ7
  • 09-24-2013, 01:16 PM
good for him ... I wish the entire country could watch him from start to finish, the longer he yammers the dumber he looks

Obamacare was passed long before Cruz became a senator. It is the law of the land, whether he likes it or not. There’s no such thing as electoral retroactivity, where you get to go back in time to when you weren’t a senator but you nevertheless declare a special power for yourself to stop a previous legislature’s measure that you disagree with.

http://dallasmorningviewsblog.dallas...-support.html/
good for him ... I wish the entire country could watch him from start to finish, the longer he yammers the dumber he looks

Obamacare was passed long before Cruz became a senator. It is the law of the land, whether he likes it or not. There’s no such thing as electoral retroactivity, where you get to go back in time to when you weren’t a senator but you nevertheless declare a special power for yourself to stop a previous legislature’s measure that you disagree with.

http://dallasmorningviewsblog.dallas...-support.html/ Originally Posted by CJ7
Are you talking about Obama going back and making carve outs for his friends after the law was passed or Cruz following the rules of the Senate and speaking for the people who elected him?
  • CJ7
  • 09-24-2013, 01:32 PM
Are you talking about Obama going back and making carve outs for his friends after the law was past or Cruz following the rules of the Senate and speaking for the people who elected him? Originally Posted by thisguy23
I'm talking about Cruz the idiot, speaking of idiots, past? really?
I'm talking about Cruz the idiot, speaking of idiots, past? really? Originally Posted by CJ7
Middle school humor.... you seem the type to be easily amused.
  • CJ7
  • 09-24-2013, 01:55 PM
Middle school humor.... you seem the type to be easily amused. Originally Posted by thisguy23
past / passed, 2nd grade error, and yes, dumb shit republitards amuse me to an extent ..

go check your mailbox and see if your insurance company sent you any more make believe letters ...
past / passed, 2nd grade error, and yes, dumb shit republitards amuse me to an extent ..

go check your mailbox and see if your insurance company sent you any more make believe letters ... Originally Posted by CJ7
That was the truth about the letter I have no reason to lie. If you think its important enough to me to lie so I could impress someone on a hooker board you are way off.

Fixed the passed for you, do you feel better about yourself, I hope so.

Still would like to know why you think it is wrong for Cruz to follow the rules of the Senate and speak but its ok for Obama to change on his own a law that congress passed .
What '' special power'' did Cruz declare for himself, or are you just making that up?
  • CJ7
  • 09-24-2013, 02:07 PM
That was the truth about the letter I have no reason to lie. If you think its important enough to me to lie so I could impress someone on a hooker board you are way off.

Fixed the passed for you, do you feel better about yourself, I hope so. Originally Posted by thisguy23

well I call bullshit on the letter ... Ins companies don't blame price increases on the President ... your letter sounds like a chain email started by some dipshit rightwinger trying to stir up some shit ..
Aww, the great state of Texas. Gave Bush and now Cruz..
Don't forget RP it will hurt his feelings.
well I call bullshit on the letter ... Ins companies don't blame price increases on the President ... your letter sounds like a chain email started by some dipshit rightwinger trying to stir up some shit .. Originally Posted by CJ7
It could have been, except my rates when 24% 2 months latter.

I take it you don't want to expand on your thoughts about Obama's carve outs and Cruz's speech.
  • CJ7
  • 09-24-2013, 02:28 PM
It could have been, except my rates when 24% 2 months latter.

I take it you don't want to expand on your thoughts about Obama's carve outs and Cruz's speech. Originally Posted by thisguy23

you take it right, both aren't worthy of comments

carve outs ... you must be easily amused
Some pretty ridiculous grandstanding if you ask me.

I think he's gonna stand there until he needs his next meds...

But as a matter of courtesy, I will ask Whirlyturd if he believes Cruz's motives and intentions are not tied to his political ambitions.

Try and answer as honestly as you can.

(Hmmm)
He needs to take his dumbass crater face back to Canada.
  • CJ7
  • 09-24-2013, 02:44 PM
Some pretty ridiculous grandstanding if you ask me.

I think he's gonna stand there until he needs his next meds... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
or hang on to his letter until Obamacare goes into effect ...

Dear Idiot, we're raising your premium because Obamacare hasn't gone into effect.

snick