Asian providers in Houston

I wonder why with such a large asian population in this part of Tx we have so few "top knotch" asian girls. Just my 2 cents
I wonder why with such a large asian population in this part of Tx we have so few "top knotch" asian girls. Just my 2 cents Originally Posted by RobnTx
Maybe they're just real picky....
Sugar daddies abound.
  • Trey
  • 09-02-2010, 07:00 AM
Same can be said for Arab providers you can't use all the fingers on one hand counting them.
There are some out there... but they have cultural issues... they don't want their families or friends to know what they do ...
There are some out there... but they have cultural issues... they don't want their families or friends to know what they do ... Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas
Cultural issues.
Like the woman who will be stoned for adultery, after receiving a prison term for participating in her husband's murder. Death for adultery. Prison for murder. WTF!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worl....html?ITO=1490

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,444429,00.html

And the family HERE might send 'the little whore' back to Iran or Saudi A. to be punished. REALLY!

If we Americans think the hobby is risky for us, we have NO IDEA how risky it is for Arab American women. Arab men can do what they wish.

... the family HERE might send 'the little whore' back to Iran or Saudi A. to be punished. REALLY!

If we Americans think the hobby is risky for us, we have NO IDEA how risky it is for Muslim women. Fundamentalist Muslim men can do what they wish. Originally Posted by absolut
FTFY...

Iranians take offense at being labeled Arab...

80% of the world's Muslim population, do not form part of the Arab World

Most Arabs are Muslim, Most Muslims are not Arabs...
good lesson TMFT....
My personal experience, Moslems are like Baptist, get 2 together and they are pious, get 'em alone and they can party.
good lesson TMFT....
My personal experience, Moslems are like Baptist, get 2 together and they are pious, get 'em alone and they can party. Originally Posted by live4fun
Why don't Baptists have sex standing up... they don't want people to think they are dancing...