Trump's First 100 Days

Here is his plan. Keep this thread. He needs to do these things.

http://www.npr.org/2016/11/09/501451...first-100-days
That's going to be a tough order to fill ..... sounds like the Senate isn't overly enthusiastic about getting on board with some of his ideas ..... but if he can check off 50 percent off this wishlist he will have accomplished much more than Odummy did in his two terms ..... and that will put the country back on track ..... why do Republican presidents have to be elected to clean up the sloppy messes, and the stupid laws and unconstitutional policies left behind by the Democratic presidents? ..... it's a shame to have or need a 100 day plan to repeal all of Odummy's fuck-ups .....
Working with the people he has ridiculed will be his first order. America is already great, he said so in his acceptance speech.
  • DSK
  • 11-10-2016, 06:27 AM
Working with the people he has ridiculed will be his first order. America is already great, he said so in his acceptance speech. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Not electing Hillary was a step towards that goal of becoming great again.
Trump supporters be prepared he is not going to dp,a,damn thing no,wall no,deportation only,things that will make,him,rich. What will you do,when your savior fails,you
Trump supporters be prepared he is not going to dp,a,damn thing no,wall no,deportation only,things that will make,him,rich. What will you do,when your savior fails,you Originally Posted by Jeffrey Spaulding
Go play with yourself, Jeffrey -- you "Miss Cleo" wanna-be. Trump WILL appoint 1 to 3 strict contructionists to the Supreme Court, and everything else will fall into line in due time, you supercilious prick.
A Balanced Budget Amendment should be on Trump's agenda too. I think the deficit/debt is 90% of American problems. This tail wagging the dog crap is just ridiculous.
grabem by the pussy
If he just appoints originalists to the Court, and manages to avoid war, he will be more successful than our last three presidents, at least.