Emily Lancaster/Beach

• mar6
  • 05-15-2011, 04:43 PM
Okay I wasn't going to report this but I changed my mind b/c it's it's of funny and I have no one else with which to share it.

I was driving in Ft Worth West on Lancaster just East of Beach Beach and saw a white SW. I stopped down the street to watch her and check her out and try and get a better look as she walked past. I noticed her stopping behind a dumpster and she was apparently putting on lipstick.

When she reemerged, I could see that she had put on some weird blue lipstick while she was at the dumpster. The funny thing is, in her unclear state of mind (I am not allowed to mention why), she had no idea that she was completely missing her lips when applying the lipstick. She had very sloppily made blue curvy marks all over her face and psychotic-looking circles around her mouth. She literally looked like the joker as she walked proudly down the street waving at cars! It was easily the funniest thing I've seen in a long time and I giggled quietly to myself.

Well she finally did pass right by my car window from the way I parked and the path she was traveling. My window was down and she asked if I wanted a date. The funny thing is, she was kind of cute (even with the crazy face) and I could tell that if I was to clean her up she would actually be a sweet girl. She had a soft sexy voice and smiled as she talked. I passed on picking her up b/c I really wanted to think it over first.

Well I watched her for a while and finally did decide to maneuver my car for a pick up. I had to keep from laughing as she was in my car and I really feared an LE stop. How could I possibly explain this? Oh well, sometimes the addiction wins and today was one of those days.

She kept pulling her jeans down to show me her pussy while we drove and I asked her to stop b/c other cars could see in. Funny thing is that her pussy actually looked nice and pink and clean. I wished she had a room and I would have taken her there to do FS.

Well I finally got a spot behind a bldg and she did a nice BBBJCIM. I will not discuss $ as I do not pay for sex. I asked her if she had a phone as I'd like to see her on a day that she is more coherent of you know what I mean. Unfortunately, she has no phone and there is no way to get hold of her.

Her name (I think) is Emily. She is a dirty blonde (in more ways than one), late 20's/early 30's, decent but saggy tits and HW proportionate. She was wearing a baggy Dallas Cowboys jersey and blue jeans and told me that she wad been in the area for two years. I have a hard time believing that because her teeth were in really good shape. Who knows though.

I don't think I'll ever forget watching her giving me a BBBJ while smiling and looking up at me with that crazy "joker" makeup. Funniest thing ever.
Nice review, thanks for sharing.
pics or it didn't happen.
Was she over 18?
  • mar6
  • 05-16-2011, 09:53 AM
TexasToy- Of course it didn't happen. Nothing here ever actually happened. If so, we'd all be admitting picking up SWs. It's all strictly for entertainment purposes only. As a famous gladiator once said, "are you not entertained?"

St James- she was late 20's early 30's best I could tell.
I have seen a young blonde SW in the cowboy jersey in that area. Same girl i am betting. Passed one day and made the turnaround to go back but someone beat me to it.
Thanks Mar6