I wonder...................

I can't help but wonder how our resident "HATERS" are going to spin Obama's current trip to the Middle East that seems to be receiving rave reviews from the Israeli press?

From Politico:

Israeli media laud Obama ‘bear hug’

By KATIE GLUECK | 3/22/13 5:21 PM EDT
If the coverage in the famously ferocious Israeli press is any indication, President Barack Obama’s first presidential trip to Israel was a smashing success.

“U.S. President Barack Obama may well define his Israel visit with ‘Veni Vidi Vici’: I came, I saw, I conquered,” declared Alon Pinkas, writing in the influential liberal newspaper Ha’aretz. “Mission: Accomplished. Goals: Achieved. Media coverage?

Couldn’t be better. Expectations? Reasonable. Deliverables? Maybe down the road, maybe not.”

In the politically centrist Times of Israel, David Horovitz called a Thursday address to a youthful Israeli crowd at a Jerusalem convention center a “‘reset’ of Obama’s personal relationship with Israel.”

“Barack Obama, widely perceived by Israelis before this visit as a cold president, a leader dutifully supporting Israel but lacking any real empathy for it, transformed that image in the course of the powerhouse central address of his visit here on Thursday afternoon — for the 1,000 ecstatic young Israelis in Jerusalem’s International Conference Center, and doubtless for many, many Israelis watching on live television nationwide,” Horovitz wrote.

At the beginning of Obama’s swing through Israel this week, he and Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu hosted a joint press conference. The two leaders have a relationship that, until this trip, was often characterized as frosty — but during their Wednesday joint appearance, the two traded jokes and offered warm words for each other.

“’What if’ questions are never constructive, but one cannot help but ask how much frustration, aggravation and anger would have been prevented in both Israel and the US had Obama made this trip, and adopted this approach, at the beginning of his presidency,” wrote Herb Keinon in the right-tilting Jerusalem Post.

“Living in a neighborhood, and even in a world, in which there are those who have not exactly accepted our right or legitimacy to be here, having the most powerful man in the world come and give us a public bear hug is very important,” Keinon wrote, in his piece headlined “Obama, he had us at ‘Shalom.’” “And Obama gave us that.”

In an opinion piece published in Israel Hayom — a publication launched by GOP megadonor Sheldon Adelson — Dan Margalit also praised Obama’s trip.

“Given the shower of love U.S. President Barack Obama bestowed upon Israel when he arrived on Wednesday, there were some who expected that his speech in Jerusalem on Thursday would be so friendly that afterward it would be suitable for him to become a minister in Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s government,” he wrote facetiously. “Of course, this did not occur and there were some who were disappointed. But, in fact, Obama’s trip to Israel has significantly strengthened the relationship between the two countries and their leaders.”

The Israeli newspaper Ma’ariv was one of many Israeli publications to have a large section dedicated to “Obama in Israel,” while publications including Ha’aretz and the Times of Israel had an active live blog, underscoring the country’s fascination with the president and his trip.

On Friday, Israeli publications from across the political spectrum ran headlines off a remark Obama made at a visit to Yad Vashem, Israel’s Holocaust memorial and museum, that served as a nod to the many Israelis who view their country as a safe haven for the Jewish people.

“Here on your ancient land, let it be said for all the world to hear,” Obama said. “The state of Israel does not exist because of the Holocaust, but in the survival of a strong Jewish state of Israel the Holocaust will never happen again.”

“There wasn’t one Israeli button that Obama didn’t push during the speech and throughout his entire visit: from Holocaust to redemption, anxiety to bravery, victimhood to victory, ancient rights to start-up nation,” applauded Chemi Shalev in Ha’aretz. Shalev added later, “In this regard, Obama will henceforth be a much tougher rival for his right-wing conservative critics.”

http://www.politico.com/story/2013/0...237.html?hp=f1
Don't worry, Fauxed-Up Noise and the rat wang buggers, er, bloggers will come up with something to fill the wide open spaces between our local Teawipes' ears. Cuts'n'pastes to follow, shortly, I'm sure.
Hey Whirly, Israel appears to be "Trending" Obama!
Reviews???? What about results? How about more serious matters than Obama's PR machine. Then again, why don't you mention the hecklers and the recent polls. Obama and the US are not too popular in the middle east right now. Less popular than under Bush.
I hope he's wearing a suit made of kevlar.
He didn't have the guts to speak to the Kinesit. He went to the college students as usual and bypassed the grownups.
He didn't have the guts to speak to the Kinesit. He went to the college students as usual and bypassed the grownups. Originally Posted by rodog44
+1. Cult of personality.
I can't help but wonder how our resident "HATERS" are going to spin Obama's current trip to the Middle East that seems to be receiving rave reviews from the Israeli press?

From Politico:

If the coverage in the famously ferocious Israeli press is any indication, President Barack Obama’s first presidential trip to Israel was a smashing success.

“U.S. President Barack Obama may well define his Israel visit with ‘Veni Vidi Vici’: I came, I saw, I conquered,” declared Alon Pinkas, writing in the influential liberal newspaper Ha’aretz. “Mission: Accomplished. Goals: Achieved. Media coverage?

Couldn’t be better. Expectations? Reasonable. Deliverables? Maybe down the road, maybe not.”

In the politically centrist Times of Israel, David Horovitz called a Thursday address to a youthful Israeli crowd at a Jerusalem convention center a “‘reset’ of Obama’s personal relationship with Israel.”

“Barack Obama, widely perceived by Israelis before this visit as a cold president, a leader dutifully supporting Israel but lacking any real empathy for it, transformed that image in the course of the powerhouse central address of his visit here on Thursday afternoon — for the 1,000 ecstatic young Israelis in Jerusalem’s International Conference Center, and doubtless for many, many Israelis watching on live television nationwide,” Horovitz wrote.

At the beginning of Obama’s swing through Israel this week, he and Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu hosted a joint press conference. The two leaders have a relationship that, until this trip, was often characterized as frosty — but during their Wednesday joint appearance, the two traded jokes and offered warm words for each other.

“’What if’ questions are never constructive, but one cannot help but ask how much frustration, aggravation and anger would have been prevented in both Israel and the US had Obama made this trip, and adopted this approach, at the beginning of his presidency,” wrote Herb Keinon in the right-tilting Jerusalem Post.

“Living in a neighborhood, and even in a world, in which there are those who have not exactly accepted our right or legitimacy to be here, having the most powerful man in the world come and give us a public bear hug is very important,” Keinon wrote, in his piece headlined “Obama, he had us at ‘Shalom.’” “And Obama gave us that.”

In an opinion piece published in Israel Hayom — a publication launched by GOP megadonor Sheldon Adelson — Dan Margalit also praised Obama’s trip.

“Given the shower of love U.S. President Barack Obama bestowed upon Israel when he arrived on Wednesday, there were some who expected that his speech in Jerusalem on Thursday would be so friendly that afterward it would be suitable for him to become a minister in Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s government,” he wrote facetiously. “Of course, this did not occur and there were some who were disappointed. But, in fact, Obama’s trip to Israel has significantly strengthened the relationship between the two countries and their leaders.”

The Israeli newspaper Ma’ariv was one of many Israeli publications to have a large section dedicated to “Obama in Israel,” while publications including Ha’aretz and the Times of Israel had an active live blog, underscoring the country’s fascination with the president and his trip.

On Friday, Israeli publications from across the political spectrum ran headlines off a remark Obama made at a visit to Yad Vashem, Israel’s Holocaust memorial and museum, that served as a nod to the many Israelis who view their country as a safe haven for the Jewish people.

“Here on your ancient land, let it be said for all the world to hear,” Obama said. “The state of Israel does not exist because of the Holocaust, but in the survival of a strong Jewish state of Israel the Holocaust will never happen again.”

“There wasn’t one Israeli button that Obama didn’t push during the speech and throughout his entire visit: from Holocaust to redemption, anxiety to bravery, victimhood to victory, ancient rights to start-up nation,” applauded Chemi Shalev in Ha’aretz. Shalev added later, “In this regard, Obama will henceforth be a much tougher rival for his right-wing conservative critics.”

http://www.politico.com/story/2013/0...237.html?hp=f1 Originally Posted by bigtex
so if you disagree with this black presidents views that makes you a hater and a racist
If Obama discovered a cure for cancer the usual suspects on this board would still spin it and hate him.
If Obama murdered Pope Francis in broad day light the usual suspects on this board would love him. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
fixed it for ya
Call me when Obama discovers a cure for cancer...

On second thought maybe we should give him some credit for that treaty that ended 2,000 years of hatred and blood shed...he didn't sign such a treaty? Okay....
Maybe a written agreement between the PLO and Israel to stop the violence and for the PLO to lay down their weapons....oh, he didn't broker such an agreement either. Okay....
Maybe he got a verbal agreement with Iran to stop trash talking Israel and making death threats.....he didn't get that either did he?

So what accomplishment did he do while in the Middle East? The floor is yours Tex.
Call me when Obama discovers a cure for cancer...

On second thought maybe we should give him some credit for that treaty that ended 2,000 years of hatred and blood shed...he didn't sign such a treaty? Okay....
Maybe a written agreement between the PLO and Israel to stop the violence and for the PLO to lay down their weapons....oh, he didn't broker such an agreement either. Okay....
Maybe he got a verbal agreement with Iran to stop trash talking Israel and making death threats.....he didn't get that either did he?

So what accomplishment did he do while in the Middle East? The floor is yours Tex. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
He bought a miniature PLO flag in a little gift shop near the temple mount.

ha ha ha ha

From Politico:

http://www.politico.com/story/2013/0...237.html?hp=f1 Originally Posted by bigtex
We are wondering how his trip made you "FEEL"? Did it make your ass "wet"?
If Obama discovered a cure for cancer the usual suspects on this board would still spin it and hate him. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

No....but I think everyone would agree that you're fucking dumb shit.
No....but I think everyone would agree that you're fucking dumb shit. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama

I think capt cum stone farts and you say ooooh let me smell it both of you kindergarten fucks are still playing with blocks.