JJ Watt retires

Got tired of losing.

I wonder what the won loss record is of the games he played in.

Got paid big money.

Houston Texans are cursed anyway since they came into existence with dirty money from
McNair and Enron deals.
I sure wish he could have retired with the shitty Texans but I get why he didn’t. He deserved to win a Super Bowl. He’ll for sure go down as one of the best defensive ends of All time!!!
I sure wish he could have retired with the shitty Texans but I get why he didn’t. He deserved to win a Super Bowl. He’ll for sure go down as one of the best defensive ends of All time!!! Originally Posted by Cendell M

Best case, we sign him for one day, then he officially retires as a Texan, then when he goes directly into the HOF, he will be wearing a Texan uniform, along with Andre Johnson.
Best case, we sign him for one day, then he officially retires as a Texan, then when he goes directly into the HOF, he will be wearing a Texan uniform, along with Andre Johnson. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
Oh I sure hope so !!!
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pro_...l_Hall_of_Fame

"Enshrinees do not go into the Pro Football Hall of Fame as a member of a certain team. Rather, all of an enshrinee's affiliations are listed equally."

This isn't baseball
JJ goes in as JJ Watt
Defensive End
3x defensive player of the year
2nd in MVP voting 2014
In the galleries and highlights, they're obviously wearing their uniforms.

"Enshrinees do not go into the Pro Football Hall of Fame as a member of a certain team. Rather, all of an enshrinee's affiliations are listed equally."

This isn't baseball
JJ goes in as JJ Watt
Defensive End
2nd in MVP voting 2014 Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
You left out Super Bowl Champion!
In the galleries and highlights, they're obviously wearing their uniforms. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN

They are a bronze bust
You left out Super Bowl Champion! Originally Posted by SLAMMAN

What ?

This isn't baseball
JJ goes in as JJ Watt
Defensive End
2nd in MVP voting 2014 Originally Posted by Dorian Gray

Don't forget, 2017 Walter Payton NFL Man of the Year.
I agree with signing him to a one day contract so he can officially retire as a Texan ..... and then the team should get to work on putting a life-sized statue of him out in front of Reliant Stadium .....
What ? Originally Posted by VitaMan
I meant AFC Championship winner!
Wrap up of a great career! Hopefully he will move into the Texans front office.
So sick and tired of Peyton Manning showing up everywhere. He's not funny.
So sick and tired of Peyton Manning showing up everywhere. He's not funny. Originally Posted by VitaMan
I like his commercials.

If your referring to the ESPN Game Day play by play with his brother, I hope that ends with the season.