Asian... I think...? Titty fucking...

How many friends like it...? It gets you off, and pokes me in the face. And at the same time I can pop it in my jaws... hmmm... Im guessing, do you enjoy seeing this?

xoxo,
Karina
Titty fucking is actually referred to as Russian. Why is it called Russian? No idea.

Anyway... you are certainly built for it and "YES" I like it.

netman
With the right lady, it's something I really enjoy.
Love it..........I like to finish with CIF.
It's "fun" for me, but it won't put me over the edge. I'd rather make a hot dog with your butt cheeks.

Jasser
It's "fun" for me, but it won't put me over the edge. I'd rather make a hot dog with your butt cheeks.

Jasser Originally Posted by Jasser
do we have a name for this?
That sounds like a contest. Name the act of putting your dick between a womans butt cheeks.

Going to Nathan's ?
Der Weinerschtzil?
german? (vs. russian ?)

any other ideas?
hmmm, how about derrière dog or rump-hump.

And as for russian, I love it, but I like doing a little reverse russian with the ladies head hanging off the bed with me standing over her performing russian and alternating back to her mouth. Nice!
Keeping with Greek, Russian, etc., it must be a country name. How about Chile for Chile dog?
Chilie dog...implying gross brown stuff all over the dog?????

I would think something like sahara (bronzed skin with me traveling through it).
Actually, I think the correct term for this activity is called "Italian".
MM
Chilie dog...implying gross brown stuff all over the dog?????

. Originally Posted by funnyboy
That sounds more like Greek.

Torito
  • Lap52
  • 01-15-2010, 10:22 AM
Actually, I think the correct term for this activity is called "Italian".
MM Originally Posted by MuffinMan
The winner is MuffinMan. Yes it is called Italian, and a very good way to spend some time. You may want to explore with an ATF because trust is required.
During the winter in Russia it is to damg cold to get naked....justa expose the dick and tits!
Love it!!! I could finish with either CIM, CIF or COB.