Spin city in overdrive...be afraid VERY afraid

Now the Dems are afraid that things aren't going to go as they plan or hope...NO SHIT!!https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...b082030e780436
Cry me a FUCKING river.
GOOD< i also hope it doesn't go as they planned..
Oh it will. It will.

What happens today will determine exactly how according to plan it will go.

Trump may just be able to escape the country. If he’s lucky.
Sadly they have already obstructed the hearing and now more of these He Has a Dick ( with no other information are coming forward.
Be Very Afraid for ALL MEN ( I can see it now x wife 20 years ago he raped me , don't think it can happen)
Yeah, be afraid.

Are you saying that people are using dicks as tools?

Pretty soon you won’t be able to use your dick or your knee.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Today being "put up or shut up" might be the defining moment for someone...
Yep. Kavanaugh.

Trump is already dusting off his list of loyalists.
Defining time in history , Woman in this get discredited "me too" hurt badly and real victims. Man found guilty and well All men guilty. The social justice warriors have made having a dick a weapon , just saying
Yep. Kavanaugh.

Trump is already dusting off his list of loyalists. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Her repressed memory has a false identification.

Not too hard to understand.
Defining time in history , Woman in this get discredited "me too" hurt badly and real victims. Man found guilty and well All men guilty. The social justice warriors have made having a dick a weapon , just saying Originally Posted by rexdutchman

That's IMO what their end goal is.. IF YOU are a man and a woman claims anything, the man's guilty, PERIOD. No proof needed, and who cares if you can show your innocence or not. You are guilty merely from being accused.
The Dems remind my SOOOOO much of this!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqomZQMZQCQ
Just substitute proof for badges!