Are you still seeing providers now that solication is a felony?

Now that the law has been in effect for a while, I wanted to see if it has caused you to change your behavior?

*** Please note: this poll is 100% anonymous ***

So, with that being said, are you still meeting up with providers?
Now that the law has been in effect for a while, I wanted to see if it has caused you to change your behavior?

*** Please note: this poll is 100% anonymous ***

So, with that being said, are you still meeting up with providers? Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
Id still like to see you again. Not sure what happened to prevent that
Be careful how you answer guys, as no survey on the intent as “anonymous”
It’s always nice to see lady and sit down for good conversations and quiet time together. Isn’t that what a lady provides. Her time and companionship.
Or am I missing someone.
It’s always nice to see lady and sit down for good conversations and quiet time together. Isn’t that what a lady provides. Her time and companionship.
Or am I missing someone. Originally Posted by DoubleEagle
+1
The law has not changed anything for me.
I'm on several "networking" sites & meet up regularly with ladies for coffee or a snack in hopes that we'll "click" & get extra friendly.

I still offer rides to scantily clad ladies on the street & offer room & board for the day if they desire.

COVID had more of an impact, I started carrying my wide probe thermometer to screen ladies if they start getting frisky.
I would never break the law.
I thought this was Christian Singles?
  • pxmcc
  • 08-25-2022, 11:24 AM
umm, my new model and motto is screen, screen again, and then screen some more..

and only window shopping is permitted on bissy track. that's good, because bissy track models are already way overbooked n rushy af..
Be careful how you answer guys, as no survey on the intent as “anonymous” Originally Posted by DRSlut
I meant that this poll is anonymous here. You can make a selection without other members knowing what you picked.

On Eccie there are 2 polling options: one where you can view which selection members have made & one where users can check their selection anonymously.

I think the entire world already knows that nothing on the internet is technically anonymous when in the wrong/right hands.
Id still like to see you again. Not sure what happened to prevent that Originally Posted by allaboutthebbbj
It just seems that we could never get our schedules to line up.
Based on the poll, I'm glad to see not much has changed.

From a provider's perspective, it increased my business but I'm sure that's because I've been around for so long that hopefully my positive reputation precedes me.
Well known and established providers are who I see, or ladies I have seen before and know me.

A65
It just seems that we could never get our schedules to line up. Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
Well lets chamge that up
I've done enough hobbying to know what a real provider act like.

It's the newbies who will get lured by undercover police.
I would never break the law.
I thought this was Christian Singles? Originally Posted by winn dixie
I agree! Thankfully Korean women are mostly Catholic so easy to find on Christian Singles. Just need to be careful now due to this new trigger law since those catholic girls don’t like to use condoms. Not that I like those friggin rubber things either...
What the law has done I think is you will see more appointments with established ladies and the new ladies having to screen more with an uptick from the guys screening back.

I think for a new lady to break into this world will be more difficult because until she is verified by some chance taker, she is the x factor.