wellll this sucks

Had a early(9am) apt set....with a provider ive beeeen waiting to finally get together....well she had a auto breakdown...im all horny....its early lol....at least i hadnt took my lil helper pill yet lol
  • bbkid
  • 09-09-2022, 07:45 AM
Yes, sucks. Always try and have a backup plan.

(Of course you can also tell her that you'll come pick her up or come to her. Most likely, that'll get vetoed as there's most likely nothing wrong with her car)
Yes, sucks. Always try and have a backup plan.

(Of course you can also tell her that you'll come pick her up or come to her. Most likely, that'll get vetoed as there's most likely nothing wrong with her car) Originally Posted by bbkid
usually do....but didnt....so im scroungeing lol
Bissy
I would try ourhome2.net but looks like there is a database error. Anyone else having the same issues?
Yea, it's down again.
9am seems to be popular today. I had 5 requests for that time slot this morning.
I would try ourhome2.net but looks like there is a database error. Anyone else having the same issues? Originally Posted by Eddie Spagetti
Yep, since yesterday.
Oh man! I'm sorry. I will say this, I've had to cancel bc of car issues and it's not fun. I was also offered a ride/uber to meet up but I was already on fixing my car. Sometimes you have to give ppl the benefit of a doubt bc shit really does happen... ijs.
all worked out...was able to meet up with a lady i enjoy spending time with ...Miss VICKY Z
OP I don't know who your original appt was with, but if you ended up with Vicky, then you did good.
OP I don't know who your original appt was with, but if you ended up with Vicky, then you did good. Originally Posted by NordicJag
oh yeah seen her before great time(original apt was on east side on way back home)
Brooke, what the heck. 5 requests in one morning seems crazy. Is that your typical volume of people wanting to see you at a given moment ?
And if so, how many requests do you get every day and week ?
( that has to be some kind of record)
Brooke, what the heck. 5 requests in one morning seems crazy. Is that your typical volume of people wanting to see you at a given moment ?
And if so, how many requests do you get every day and week ?
( that has to be some kind of record) Originally Posted by michaelrayab
I'm very fortunate, I get a lot of requests. Business is better now than it was when I first started. I chalk it up to my longevity in the industry.

On the slowest of slow days, I probably get 4 - 6 inquires & on the busiest days, probably 15 - 20.

I'm only able to see one person a day since my hours are very restrictive (9am to 2pm) so some guys are kind enough to reach out to me for months before we are finally able to connect.

But getting 5 requests at the last minute for a 9am appointment is very rare. The most requested time seems to be 11am or noon.
OP I will always give you a good vouch
and I will be that way soon too lol

hope that you are having maximum fun!!!