Whatever happened to Maya?

Does anyone know if Maya is still around? She was a bit quirky, but overall fun to see.
The last time we met she told me she was going to Florida. Other than that, no clue.
Are you talking about 5'8" 120lbs Maya, nice toned body? I absolutely love that body type. Nicest ass I've ever seen, touched or spanked (no greek offered/allowed)

I think I might have been one of her earliest clients - long before she was mentioned here. She messaged me on a chat line. I wasn't even looking for something that night. I got the impression at that time that she was only an occassional provider. I know she was dirt poor at the time (she was going to walk to the store after seeing me to buy toilet paper with the money I paid her).

When I saw her, she was at $100/hr - she didn't seem to know what to charge. I remember seeing reviews about 6 months later with higher pricing.

She told me she was studying to be an EMT. I always figured she quit the business.

I really liked her enthusiasm. I'd love to see her again!
Tommy,
That would be the one, although she was thinner than that when I saw her. she does have a facebook page, but no mention of hobbying on it.
P
Short black hair, pretty face. Apartment off Colvin? Duo partner lived next door? I miss Maya. Never told me of becoming an EMT.
Yeah, that's the one. I think of her whenever I go by that street.

I wondered about the 120lbs until I saw just how toned she was - muscle weights more than fat. I'm wondering how much you thought she weighed. Either way, I'd lover to find another provider with that body.

I'm trying to remember the age she was giving out - she admitted to me that she was 6 years older. On one visit, I saw her daughter leave and she had to be around 14.

Does the facebook page say whether she's still in Buffalo or is she in Florida now?
If memory serves me right 27 was the age. Never got to see her. I had appointment set with her and she had to cancel and I could never get in touch with her again.Ed
  • Doove
  • 01-27-2010, 03:32 PM
I'm trying to remember the age she was giving out - she admitted to me that she was 6 years older. On one visit, I saw her daughter leave and she had to be around 14. Originally Posted by TommyD
I was this close to seeing her on 3 different occasions, and each one fell through. So i only have her pictures to work off of. But if that was the body of a 33 year old - particularly of a 33 year old mother - oy vey!!
Only saw Maya once but it was a doozy , had a go with her and her friend. I can still hear that Fran Drescher type accent ringing in my ears.
Yeah, 33 does sound about right. She was definitely really older than 27, but didn't look it.

I don't remember the Fran Drescher accent. Was that Maya or the friend?

I remember the second time I called her that her cell number gave me a different number to call. I called that number and I'm sure it was her daughter that answered. There was confusion that I was calling for "Maya".

When I got there, the daughter was leaving with her friends. Maya said it was cool, that she had told her I was an old friend. I've seen men leaving apartments before (including once when I went to see MJ) but never had a teenage daughter leaving when I was arriving before or since.

She told me her real name, but I didn't think it was appropriate to mention that here.

How do I find her on Facebook?
I saw her shortly before she went off the radar. She had some issues she had to deal with and I didn't think she was going to last long. I had hooked up after three attempts. That should have been a clue. My mistake.