Discussion: Should there be a way to cooperate to share information?

Should there be a way on eccie for the providers and men to share information on the few guys that really screw the hobby up for others?

What is done with the information is a different discussion.

First though, you have to get past the issue of developing a common picture of the men that will make appointments with the girls, many times with several of them at one time and then cancel all or all but one at the last minute? These are the type of men that often harass the providers in e-mails for weeks.

I'd like to know who these guys are because I will get PMs. Before I answer, I'd like to know if the guy is a dirtbag or not.

This challenge has to have been discussed on aspd because it has got to be as old as internet forums.

What are your thoughts?
  • Laker
  • 01-29-2010, 06:25 AM
Bob,

I don't know of ones, not doubting at all there, who make the multiple appt.s , then cancel all but their preferred pic. I would imagine it would be a good topic to the ladies to share with each other in their private channel, they very well may already?

Re. guys being dirtbags, the only one i personally was aware of was one that trashed a lady I know, was on another site a while ago. I personnaly like the lady, made a trip to see her and counter the previous review.

Is good point, I am sure there will be thoughtfull ideas presented here.
First based on previous board posts, who's to say that this doesn't already happen and hopefully it does for the sake of the ladies. I think this is why references are required and hopefully checked.
This idea started several weeks ago when I was hanging out with Eli, GP, OSD and Chloe and I've been chewing on it since.

Would it help for the providers to have their own hidden review area where they could review the guys? Of course their questions would be different then the questions the guys want to know from each other.

Here's a first draft to get some more discussion going:

Review:
Date: -
Hobbyist eccie handle: -
Recommendation: - [radio button] Yes, No, Unable to say
Reliable: - [radio button] Yes, No, Not sure
Donations: - [radio button] As agreed, tips, undercounts, don't know
Hygiene: - [radio button] Best, Above Average, Average, Below Average, Worst
Grooming: - [radio button] Best, Above Average, Average, Below Average, Worst
Session Length: - [radio button] Respects time, Leaves early, Lingers too long
Smoking and/or Breath Status : - [radio button] Fresh, Smelled, Other
Drinking or Drug Status : -[radio button] Sober, Affected, Dangerous, Other
Ethnic Background: - [Same as male review radio buttons]
Physical Description: - [Open text]
Comments: - [Open text]
First based on previous board posts, who's to say that this doesn't already happen and hopefully it does for the sake of the ladies. I think this is why references are required and hopefully checked. Originally Posted by Syracusemale
The provider screening is done ad hoc for the most part.

There may be a way to help them systematize the screening a bit (see above).

Also, and this was my key reason for opening this discussion, the guys don't know who they can trust. There are a hundred lurkers, any of which can send you a PM. I'd like to know if the guy I'm talking to is legit or not.

Sure, the current way to do that is to read their reviews; but, if they don't write reviews, you just can't tell anything about them.
  • Laker
  • 01-29-2010, 07:28 AM
Bob,

I don't give anyone any information that isnt public. I have pm'd ladies before tell them "so and so" is asking about them and if it is ok to tell anymore than the public information about them.

You do have good points can't go far enough to help our lady friends stay safe.
If you don't think the ladies are talking to each other about us you're delusional.
If you don't think the ladies are talking to each other about us you're delusional. Originally Posted by youngatheart
Let me try this again. I know the ladies talk. They must if only for screening.

There are now two issues in this thread that I'd like to discuss:

1. Is there a BETTER way for the ladies to share their "alerts" with the guys so that we know who among us is screwing up the hobby experience for the rest of us?

2. Would it help the providers to have their own review template to simplify sharing information between them?

Would you care to comment on item 1?
you're delusional. Originally Posted by youngatheart
Also, I'm not denying that I may be delusional, I'm just asking that we discuss those other things instead.
Gee you forgot grooming. Not all would like my beard. To quote one provider when I was in a need of haircut and beard trim "the wild look".
  • Laker
  • 01-29-2010, 08:24 AM
Bob,

1. Possibly they could report to Mod's allow them to try to handle it for starters?
Gee you forgot grooming. Not all would like my beard. To quote one provider when I was in a need of haircut and beard trim "the wild look". Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Added
I must preface what I am about to say with ...I am a little annoyed right now. As of lately I have been having a lot of men contact me to schedule and then when I email them to confirm they are like "oh i was about to tell you something came up" funny that this happens more since I added the "newbie" section to my website...and they wonder why they can't get a reference. Now of course us ladies talk and info is posted so that other ladies don't waste time on the same fellow. But I have also thought about putting it in the "alert" section ..or should I call it the "kat gemini" area!! lol I mean when these guys post threads over and over about references or no one will see me ...blah blah blah it is often because their is a reason...TIME WASTER ...and as members of this board who answer their threads...they are wasting your time too. Or when they pm you asking for more info...what the hell is that all about..they have no intention of actually following through with an appointment they just want to pretend they are participating in this hobby. I have even thought about posting their info...on my website....which I still might do in some specific cases. Posting it here though would cause too much strife....all hell would break loose. This would cause men to acquire new handles every time we catch on to them thus making it more difficult in the long run to keep track of them. It would bring up all this he said she said bs and as if there isnt already enough of that petty stuff around.....The ladies know who they are, now you guys have to just have to learn how to identify them.....I bet you already know a bunch!!!
Oh and as far as a "review" for a client .............HHHEEELLLL NNNNNNNOOOOOOOO
In my opinion the ladies get the info that needs to be out ...there out there. I dont want to be able to look up a client like that.....If i want info on someone who wants to see me I will contact his reference..I will not trust a "review" never know who is really behind those.... Nor would I ever participate in filling one out....Ever found a good provider that you wanted to keep all to yourself??? Well thats the way I feel about my clients...I have no problem with them seeing other ladies and I am very serious when it comes to helping the other ladies out with refs....but I am not going to hand my clients over on a sliver platter like that...lol
my thoughts and venting .....thanks for listening..or reading..I need more coffee!! lol
I was kinda joking with the grooming. But he did add it.

viviantonight's Post is what I think most providers would say. She makes good points. And somethings are better off in there hands.

And I really like this line
"The ladies know who they are, now you guys have to just have to learn how to identify them.....I bet you already know a bunch!!! "

But I am ok with NB trying to come up with idea's to help both side.

But if any one tries to apply "six sigma" or "ISO whatever #" to the hobby. Then I would have to give it up. It would be to much like the silly things at work. One wants you to think outside the box. As I want to get in to the box. And ISO(is the right)wants it all done all the same all the time. I have miss givings that they work at work. Would be a killer in the Hobby.
  • cnym
  • 01-29-2010, 10:26 AM
I thought that there is a Ladie's Lounge (Private)-Upstate, that the ladies can discuss what concerns them in Private. Am I wrong ?