bluejewel is a real sweetheart and a gem

I have known BlueJewel for almost a year now. She is a sweetheart who will capture your heart. She is beautiful, sexy and has a heart of gold. She cares about her clients and has the prettiest smile ever. Every time we get together it is like seeing a friend since she has become a very good friend of mine. I won't go into detail of what goes on between us because those are private times between Jewel and me. One of my fondest memories of our times together is when we went to IHOP for creamcheese pancakes. She was so excited. Like a kid in a candy store. She even had me take her pic. Thanks Jewel for the best times of my life. Love ya always and forever.
  • GP
  • 01-31-2010, 01:40 PM
Not sure if this is a review or if it should be in the advertisements section.

"Love ya always and forever"?????

Maybe if you looked at some of the other reviews first, it would give you some ideas on how to write one. It is always wise to lurk before you leap

If you would like any help or pointers, I am sure plenty of people here would love to help.
Moved from Independent Reviews as it is not a review.

gfe
Not sure if this is a review or if it should be in the advertisements section.

"Love ya always and forever"?????

Maybe if you looked at some of the other reviews first, it would give you some ideas on how to write one. It is always wise to lurk before you leap

If you would like any help or pointers, I am sure plenty of people here would love to help. Originally Posted by GP
I was watching some of Miss America last night with my bride.

Based on that recent experience, may I say that you may be struggling with the Mr. Congeniality balloting?