AMP Raids

Be careful out there. South Santa Rosa County Sheriff undercover investigation. AMP caught offering more than legit offering at 2 Gulf Breeze and 2 Navarre. Navarre Oriental, China Wellness, Gulf Breeze Massage, and True Massage
Well dang where’s an old man supposed to get a handy now lol
Was wondering when things would go south prob don’t need to put many reviews up cuz I have a feeling the forums are being watched … even in the men’s lounge … not that hard to do a review and get premium access so would prob be beneficial to pms
Have notice an uptick in new members the past few months but hell the uncles prob been watching the Amps for a long while

Be safe and watch your 6
It’s ironic that the sheriff going on TV bloviating on some delusional moral high ground about the parlors has a more lecherous past than most of the patrons there. Just another oinker trying to justify his job/existence. Pathetic
"Major Crimes Unit"?
  • betta
  • 10-26-2021, 10:44 AM
Wonder if Bob Kraft tipped them off At least it was SR County and not some of the others.
I noticed no arrests were made but they were visited it gives them a chance to vacate and just have bench warrants here. Or the involved will be forced out of town and the rest clean up their acts.
That’s too bad. I always enjoyed my times at those parlors, and was looking forward to visiting them again during my winter stay in Florida. Apparently same type of thing is happening down around Tampa.