Fake Outcalls By: Snoopyspal

Client texted my cell saying he wanted a outcall to Humble. I even made him send pm to my account to make sure it was really him. Drove 45 minutes there and when I walked to the door I realized there was a realitor lock box on the front door, called his cell phone to see what was up and all the sudden is cell phone was off and going straight to voice mail and he won't text back.

713 825 XXXX
I know that sucks waste of time and gas sorry that happened
Damn, I'm not far from there I wish I could make it up to you with a real out call but I'm freaking tied up.
Wow, that's straight up wrong. Even after checking w/ a PM and someone pulls this crap, hope your weekend gets better.
  • Trey
  • 10-20-2012, 05:21 PM
He was there checking you out, I hear chicks tell the same story from time to time.
Moved
Snoopy's pal or his wife is a realtor in Humble?
Sorry that happen girl
Maybe try limiting outcalls to gentlemen you have seen before at your incall.
That sounds like someone wanted to waste your time personally. You'd better watch ur back. If you have enemies they could send you to a place to get beat up next time... be careful. I had a friend who had another provider friend enemy and she found out she had random guys callign setting up fake appointments.
Screening could help a lot.
He was there checking you out, I hear chicks tell the same story from time to time. Originally Posted by trey
Yep, this is the way some guys get off. Another is calling a girl and when she shows up, telling her she isn't "his type." This one happens less now with the age of the internet and photos online.
Some idiot playing a prank.

The good thing is this will probably only happen to you maybe once a year as long as you screen properly.
I'm sorry to here hat hun. I have had 2 this month do that.