Does ECCIE have AWARDS once a year?

As in different categories: Best review, best BJ, best mish, bitch of the year, etc, etc?
  • Trey
  • 10-22-2012, 03:47 PM
I got a nominee for bitch of the year.

But no I've thought about that too, but just don't see it working out as well as you'd hope.
Sounds like a good idea.
It would all be extremely subjective but if you want to list your favorites or nominees for such awards in a thread feel free.
Well this should be interesting..
Interesting...
  • Trey
  • 10-22-2012, 05:24 PM
List the categories then we can nominate folks. You can then list a poll thread for each of the categories it will have to be multiple threads. Seems like a good amount of work but if you're up for it go for it.
Fucking idiotic...
Fucking idiotic... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Fuckin' A right.

What kind of moron would want to draw extra attention to his top shelf creme burlee treat-him-right Shapely Adorable? The same kind of nitwit who blabs about his hot fishing hole.

It just means he cares more about the favor of other dudes than he cares about pussy. Or fish. Latent, maybe?

Of course it's different if they're already on the Hit Parade, Oldies But Goodies, or you're done with it. Then, who cares?
Another bad idea.
Why bother? Wakeup would be a lock for this award every year.

Fuckin' A...
  • Seedy
  • 10-23-2012, 12:47 PM
Another bad idea. Originally Posted by pyramider
3 Sides, I tend to dissagree , it could very well be funny as hell.
Wakeup wins all catagories
Naw...there's a new and different winner of the Best Blowjob From A Fat Chick winner every quarter...by the way...aren't we overdue?