Houston translastion please ?

Super amped to explore houston as Austin has been my only playground I guess I'm starting to realize Houston has its own way of doing things in which I like but after doing some serious lurking I'm a bit lost Trying to understand a few things here.

Agencies...... Until recently going indy I've always used agencies to book screen etc. But it seems the only legit agencies cater to Latin ladies. And other agencies are either super hood (can't deal) or either super sketchy (constant red flags). Are there actual agencies for offer for established providers?

Rates and sessions seem to change within a weeks notice so its hard to understand the industry standard ...?

Anywho hoping to meet new gents and ladies willing to mentor and advise
I going to tell you welcome hon to Houston and I hope I was a little helpful.
Ask Luxury Daphne about help with screening and such hooktard shit in Houston.

Never discuss socials and meet-n-greets in open forum.........none of them are sponsored by ECCIE
Thanks Champagne! Yes you were very helpful texting you soon
Thanks Champagne! Yes you were very helpful texting you soon Originally Posted by SummerNoHush
Ok sounds good.
I assume every event invite via a eccie pm is generally eccie sponsored or affiliated ..... Or simply events hosted by providers? Originally Posted by SummerNoHush
#30 - ECCIE does not, in any way, sponsor or represent social events, meet and greets, or similar activities. On occasion, events may be announced here by our members, however, ECCIE is not associated with or responsible for such events. We are not involved with any related aspects, such as guest selection, screening, or hosting. Should members of our volunteer staff choose to participate in such an event, it should be understood that their personal involvement is of their own choice and responsibility, and in no way connected to their duties here on staff. If you are the host of one of these events, we will allow for ONE "announcement" post to inform the membership, which will be immediately locked to prevent further public discussions regarding the event.
#30 - ECCIE does not, in any way, sponsor or represent social events, meet and greets, or similar activities. On occasion, events may be announced here by our members, however, ECCIE is not associated with or responsible for such events. We are not involved with any related aspects, such as guest selection, screening, or hosting. Should members of our volunteer staff choose to participate in such an event, it should be understood that their personal involvement is of their own choice and responsibility, and in no way connected to their duties here on staff. If you are the host of one of these events, we will allow for ONE "announcement" post to inform the membership, which will be immediately locked to prevent further public discussions regarding the event. Originally Posted by mojojo213
And Summer, this quote from the Eccie guidelines carries to Austin also. Eccie has nothing to do with those anywhere.
Ask Luxury Daphne about help with screening and such hooktard shit in Houston.

Never discuss socials and meet-n-greets in open forum.........none of them are sponsored by ECCIE Originally Posted by dearhunter
Thanks DH, after lurking for some time I must say I only dreamed of being enlighten by such a prophet. I love that illuminati ish the constant laughter keeps me enlighten. Anywho thanks for the hooktard advice, another giggle to brighten my day thanks DH, you don't mind me calling you DH do ?
Thanks mojojo213 and pistolero just made the correct edits
Just don't confuse me with that Wakeup asshole
Ok but only if you pinky promise you won't confuse me with that WakeUp guy. Deal?
He is a big pussy.......so, you can't blame me if I do.....ijs
something similar to a panther I suppose?
If that works for you.......why not
Great! NOW where the fuck am I supposed to sell my quick release license plate fasteners? Thought I had a target rich market there.