Provider "sighting" on a "match.com"

I hope this is the right forum-I guess one of the moderators will advise.

I am a subscriber to a certain "match.com"-not the Match.com but a competitor. I was on the site and saw this profile with very nice pictures and it GOT my attention. I knew I have seen one of the pictures before. I went to the website of a provider I knew of(I never met her-she gets rave reviews, is very established in the Houston area and she's high dollar)and yes it WAS her or...... a perfect clone

now I have been on other websites like these through the years and it is annoying when a provider uses certain those websites to drum up business. but I don't think its the case this time though I can't be sure. and she's not retired-she still has an active website

anyone else ever recognized a provider on a personals site such as POF or Match.com?
Hey man.... that is advertising..... hit her up on that site and see how far it goes...
Never personally run into it , but have talked to providers that do that . They swear they're on there for dating and not hobbying like the rest of the providers on there . So I guess it would depend on if you believe them .
Well she is definately allowed to be on any site she wants. And either you want to date her there or here, either way it doesn't matter. Who cares...
I bet she fucks on the 1st date.

Wait. It might be cheaper to see her here.
So, what's your point?
How do you know she's trying to drum up business?
If you want to date her, contact her thru the "match.com" site.
You want pay for play, you know how to contact her.
Otherwise, mind your own business.

I am a subscriber to a certain "match.com"-not the Match.com but a competitor. I was on the site and saw this profile with very nice pictures and it GOT my attention. I knew I have seen one of the pictures before. I went to the website of a provider I knew of(I never met her-she gets rave reviews, is very established in the Houston area and she's high dollar)and yes it WAS her or...... a perfect clone

now I have been on other websites like these through the years and it is annoying when a provider uses certain those websites to drum up business. but I don't think its the case this time though I can't be sure. and she's not retired-she still has an active website

anyone else ever recognized a provider on a personals site such as POF or Match.com? Originally Posted by Solarsystem
Please do not post that link. Anything that connects to real world info isn't acceptable here.
she is just trying to get laid ....

oh wait ...
So, what's your point?
How do you know she's trying to drum up business?
If you want to date her, contact her thru the "match.com" site.
You want pay for play, you know how to contact her.
Otherwise, mind your own business. Originally Posted by cabletex7

Did you have a finger pointed somewhere?
There are so many different way to promote yourself. And if she feels that help her then so be it bc im on other stuff too.. and meet wonderful people and dont want to get laid... No that site I would never get on bc i dont date but anything else that could help my bussiness and what i go going im going to do! Just my opinion.
Several years ago, I found Michelle Sandra Bell on a dating website. Of course, using a different name. Maybe she really wanted to date and find a real guy, not just a hobbyist.
If Michelle Sandra Bell needs a date, fuck, STR, LTR, or marriage, I'd be happy to oblige.

anyone else ever recognized a provider on a personals site such as POF or Match.com? Originally Posted by Solarsystem
I will personally say I am on dating sites. I am looking for a civilian man. I would never use the other site for business purposes (advertising, fishing etc) I am a FBSM provider. I'm not ashamed of it. You are kind of calling the kettle black. You as well are on both, so are you either really looking for a relationship or a free fu**?
I'm on the one that has fishn in it lol. For an actual relationship. I've had one guy connect the dots, and that's it. Not advertising, I still wanna get married and have kids, etc. Nothing wrong with that. And my profile is definitely me, notsome bs persona to look good to potential clients!
re:"Several years ago, I found Michelle Sandra Bell on a dating website. Of course, using a different name. Maybe she really wanted to date and find a real guy, not just a hobbyist. "

I remember Michelle Sandra Bell. I never met her but she was HOT!

the provider I've discovered on this certain site(and the reason for originating this thread)is someone I've decided to initiate contact with on that site. she may or may not reply. I've mentioned nothing about recognizing her and will keep it that way.I know approximately the area of Houston she lives(from reading reviews of her)and she's probably GUD. but if she's not, and responds positively then we'll get acquainted. I'd rather know her as a civilian than a "hobbyist", though I'm a very infrequent hobbyist anyway