Don't Waste My Time...

Here we go I get a call from this guy I told him to send me a pm and he stated he sent me one from Preferred. I login and saw he did and I called him back once I checked and he booked with me for 1pm.

Let me tell you something fellas if you book with me and don't cancel I will not be seeing you in the future starting today.

I hate putting on my make up for nothing I will not waste yours and please don't waste mines have a great day
Wow get it out.... But i do understand.
Will not.
Posting taint will make the Champagne bubble again.
Well, what goes around comes around, go figure
Well, what goes around comes around, go figure Originally Posted by jabdallasx
What does that mean? Was that towards me or towards the guy?
Wow get it out.... But i do understand. Originally Posted by 2deepnya
Hello sexy man.
ooh shit miss brown thought i was the only one with that problem. i think they just wanna get off from txts and pics and really dont have any intention of meeting.

my pet peeve is "oh send a pic" then its "send a face pic" then its "send a sexy pic" and it goes on and on. i CANNOT STAND "send me a sexy pic bby" ugh! wtf is bby?!
ooh shit miss brown thought i was the only one with that problem. i think they just wanna get off from txts and pics and really dont have any intention of meeting.

my pet peeve is "oh send a pic" then its "send a face pic" then its "send a sexy pic" and it goes on and on. i CANNOT STAND "send me a sexy pic bby" ugh! wtf is bby?! Originally Posted by bri.blaque.
Yes, they definitely seem to get off from text messages and pics. As many pics as I , and many other providers have ALL over the web, I don't understand that - except they simply bust hard nuts from the idea of sexting ...

Sorry Miss Champagne!
Well my list it growing do not see time wasters. Keeping numbers,handles,as well email addresses. A simple call to cancel before the time not of the or after the time.

It's there lost if some of the hobbyist don't have it together.
I do recall someone saying they would like providers to look like what they see on showcases. Well that takes time and preparation. After you do all of that, it is frustrating to get a no show.
I totally understand how you feel CB.
I do recall someone saying they would like providers to look like what they see on showcases. Well that takes time and preparation. After you do all of that, it is frustrating to get a no show.
I totally understand how you feel CB. Originally Posted by vivika
Yes that does take time and preparation.
  • Molay
  • 10-26-2012, 10:50 AM
Sorry you had to go to that trouble for nothing, but from the looks of you, it was DEFINITELY his loss!
Awwww
Yes, they definitely seem to get off from text messages and pics. As many pics as I , and many other providers have ALL over the web, I don't understand that - except they simply bust hard nuts from the idea of sexting ...

Sorry Miss Champagne! Originally Posted by Eva Damita

Photos just do not do taint justice.