Eros Guide-Houston

• ackvt
  • 10-27-2012, 08:26 AM
Does anyone have experience connecting with providers on Eros? Is it me or do they mostly seem TGTBT? There are a bunch of beautiful women, or pictures of beautiful women, on the site with only phone numbers or email addresses like "kristyhouston@yahoo.com", or "courtneygfe@somethingorother. com" but I never see any reviews of them. Some have Websites so that's pretty clear they are legit... but the others seem like a set up... Thanks for your thoughts. If I am missing out I don't want to miss out any more...
From my experience there does seem to be quite a few bogus profiles on Eros, however, there are also many girls there who are also on P411 and I've visited with a few of them. I have been successful only once at hooking up with a girl via Eros, and it was a disappointing experience for the price.
Moved, this is not an alert.
Some have Websites so that's pretty clear they are legit... Originally Posted by ackvt
That is exactly what they want you think. Having a website does not make a provider legit and it should not cause you to let your guard down.
I my opinion, Eros, YMMV. Some are good,some not so good.
I agree with Brooke, don't let the fact that there is a website confuse you - there are bogus girls there but I know a lot of the women on eros in a bunch of cities and what I can tell you is that there is a different mindset with a lot of them. They take what they do a lot more serious than the girls on backpage and a lot of these free sites. Are there bogus accts on eros, yes, but there are bogus accounts on all of these sites but for what the women pay to run an ad on eros do you really think you're gonna see a lot of out of focus, crap ass, too tiny to view photos of them like you do here. Will they have websites - yes, will they have better photos - yes, will they invest more - yes...because they want more and they know what it takes to get more from us so yes the photos are better, the presentation is better and the general response is better. Eccie is not the end all site of this hobby, it's just one more resource for us to find women and sometimes it seems like it is just a step above backpage. In the years - no - decades - I've been in this hobby I've had better results on eros than I have on eccie but I use all of my resources to make a decision.

What amazes me is some people have no problem going to backpage and calling these low dollar girls and you KNOW they use fake photos and you are scared with every call that it's a LE sting or a cash-n-dash, or a rip off, or whatever but you rely solely on the cell phone photos, the multiple posted ads, the numbers that belong to 20 girls and jump on it and then get on here and bitch about backpage becky or backpage judy or whoever but then when a woman actually invests in herself. does quality ads, posts on somewhere other than this site, gets verified by that site, it's tgtbt because she has good pics or a great site or whatever. Some of them girls are bogus, some are not, I'm not attacking the op in the slightest but I don't get the reasoning behind some peoples actions.
  • ackvt
  • 10-28-2012, 10:55 AM
Thanks for everyone's input. I agree Website doesn't mean the provider isn't bogus, or isn't a bad provider. I just think it's strange that some of these incredibly attractive women would not have a review anywhere I can find, and I'm looking at places other than eccie. So they are either fakes or set ups. I've had good experience here. I've been somewhat lucky w/ BP but I either stick to a massage parlor in a good part of town. Since I joined here I will only call an ad from BP if she is reviewed here, or more likely I read the reviews here and check her out on BP if there is a link to the ad. Anyway, my conclusion is to avoid Eros and stick with the "if it looks too good to be true, it probably is". Happy and safe hobbying to all!
As a provider, I always wondered if Eros worked efficiently for both providers and Hobbyist ... great thread!
I have used Eros on/off and have gotten many good clients over the years. Poppy71 summed it up nicely...It's another resource to use. Use common sense. If you don't feel comfortable meeting a provider with no reviews, don't do it - or - if you don't get a reply from someone, move on.
I see that eros site cost money to advertise. So glad eccie is available for free.
I see that eros site cost money to advertise. So glad eccie is available for free. Originally Posted by I-45 Annie

I guess you have a review, I read it....
Interesting...
My read: BP is the bottom of the heap, although some nice and well known ladies advertise there.

ECCIE and P411 have all of the verified providers, reviews, etc. to help make an informed decision.

Eros tends to be the high end higher priced spread: Ex: River Adams, a very beautiful high end provider. You will find her on P411 and Eros.
Eros is hit and miss many times. It is a good resource for the girls because many of the guys that use it...aren't regular hobbyist, in the sense the higher rates on many of the girls won't scare them off. So in that sense many of the girls get good business off there and charge higher rates to offset the cost to be on that site. Eros also have agreements/own several others sites so when girls place ads there, their ads will show up on several others sites increasing their chance to be seen.