Who should I see?

Looking for a little advice. I will be back in town at the end of next month. You guys have an abundance of talent in your area. If you were visiting Houston and could only see one provider, who would it be?

P.S. I like them between the ages of 21-35 and physically fit, any ethnicity, and would love one that performs Greek......but the last part is not a deal breaker!!
Rosy Palmer is always available...especially since you said "physically fit"...
Really man......
Meeee... I only speak English though.
Scooter...you will gets tons of "subjective" suggestions and/or tons of smart ass comments

IMHO, do your OWN research and see who interests you...
  • Seedy
  • 10-27-2012, 03:04 PM
Rosy Palmer is always available...especially since you said "physically fit"... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Hey wiseguy, you forgot about her 4 sisters..... lmao
  • klutz
  • 10-27-2012, 04:47 PM
If you want to base it off of ethnicity/bodytype/style... here's a couple suggestions that meet your age criteria and my criteria (not overweight, pretty)

Asian: JolieThai
Goth spinner: Lillyth
All American blonde bombshell: Ashley Anders
Puerto Rican goddess: PRSandra

There's too many to put down... just do your searches and see what you like, then do your homework.
Thanks everyone. Klutz, those are some pretty good suggestions. PRSandra's pictures definitely are of my particular interest. I have been looking around today and I guess that I am just not used to this kind of selection!!
  • klutz
  • 10-27-2012, 05:31 PM
There's a reason why Texas has a link to each major city/area on the main page =P

You may want to make sure you're staying in the Galleria area to ensure you dont have to make many long trips... that's typically where the girls are.
No, I will be in the down town business district. Not far from Minute Maid Stadium. That is where my company always puts me up, so there will have to be some travel.
  • klutz
  • 10-27-2012, 08:23 PM
Not bad... could be worse.
Try the search option at the top of the page. Search by Age (21-35) and Body Type ("athletic"). Pick out a few you like and read their reviews. Narrow it sown from there and check Alerts. Now contact two or three and see who is available while you are in town.

I mean, don't ask me—I'm looking for a submissive asian contortionist under 4' 11" and below 95 pounds.

Have a good time . . .and write a review.
If you want to base it off of ethnicity/bodytype/style... here's a couple suggestions that meet your age criteria and my criteria (not overweight, pretty)

Asian: JolieThai
Goth spinner: Lillyth
All American blonde bombshell: Ashley Anders
Puerto Rican goddess: PRSandra

There's too many to put down... just do your searches and see what you like, then do your homework. Originally Posted by klutz
Yes, Ashley Anders!!! She's awesome!
Yes, Ashley Anders!!! She's awesome! Originally Posted by Jemma Martin
Hmmm and I though you were...
  • klutz
  • 10-28-2012, 11:21 PM
I've wanted to see Jemma for quite a while and I would have suggested her above... (she's smoking hot amirite?)... I'm just scared the session would go bad when I would maybe expect full gfe... I also hear her breasts/nips are a tad sensitive.... and I guess I go to a nice pair of bewbs like a hungry puppy... prolly wouldnt work out. =(