New Christmas pic's for your enjoyment !!!

Christmas Photos !!! Natalie all wrapped up and ready to be unwrapped !!!

Those shells look like mine, could you kindly remove them please.

Thank you!!!!

Thank you!!!! Originally Posted by WMJ4657
Just a hunch, but I think the shells fall off when the envelope comes out.
Just a hunch, but I think the shells fall off when the envelope comes out. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
I am sure you are correct, however when I finally get your direction the first envelope I drop will be yours & you can then you can drop your shells,lingere,yoga pants or just drop to your knees will fine with me!!!!!
I am sure you are correct, however when I finally get your direction the first envelope I drop will be yours & you can then you can drop your shells,lingere,yoga pants or just drop to your knees will fine with me!!!!! Originally Posted by WMJ4657
Aww! I'm flattered that I'm your pick of the litter!

Thank you!!!! Originally Posted by WMJ4657
Love a guy with a good sense a humor !
Just what I need to unwrap for Christmas!!
Ribbons & Bows!
Natalie can decorate me with those pretty red lips!!
Just what I need to unwrap for Christmas!!
Ribbons & Bows!
Natalie can decorate me with those pretty red lips!! Originally Posted by tuckahoe
tukahoe Natalie does have gorgeous red lips and would love to decorate ! Hope you are having a wonderful week !! Merry Christmas
Well now, maybe a trip to the Dollhouse should be a great present for myself; or maybe one of my New Year's resolutions!
  • cboat
  • 12-24-2016, 09:37 AM
Just a hunch, but I think the shells fall off when the envelope comes out. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Oh Ginger, you re so intuitive. I tend to think you might be onto something here.
Oh Ginger, you re so intuitive. I tend to think you might be onto something here. Originally Posted by cboat
Thanks, Cboat. That's what I do. I drink and I know things.
tukahoe Natalie does have gorgeous red lips and would love to decorate ! Hope you are having a wonderful week !! Merry Christmas Originally Posted by The Pink Doll House
And Merry Christmas to all of you at PDH!!!

I need to figure out a way to get up to where Natalie is!!! She is really a pretty lady!!
Well now, maybe a trip to the Dollhouse should be a great present for myself; or maybe one of my New Year's resolutions! Originally Posted by JdeHog
I thinks thats a great News years resolution !!!! Happy New Year