URL / Website: Sunflowergirls.net
City: SF
State: - TX
Address: -
Activities: BBJ, couple shower, BLS, ACG, Doggie
Hair Length and Color: Black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Tiny spinner, b cup natural, under 100 lb wonder known as Irene. Good energy and charm. Super skin soft. Looks like a sexy office assistant
Recommendation: Yes
Irene is petite and tight
Sign me up to join in next time LOL
Getting into that show is going to cost you. So that is why a chair is there
Great bumps guys, love how you y’all reply to each other one after the other. Keep up the good work gentleman. Irene is definitely a must see.
Great bumps guys, love how you y’all reply to each other one after the other. Keep up the good work gentleman. Irene is definitely a must see. Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1
They are absolutely relentless with the bumping.......zero shame in their game too, haha.

You know how Elon Musk wants to put a "Parody" flag / tag on parody profiles on Twitter? I feel like the promoters should have the same on here.....like a subscript next to their name so people know they are promoters.
Ha ha, no shame is right. I’m beginning to think they’re the same guy. They always post on the same day one after the other and they’re all quiet at the same time. Hmmm
Ha ha, no shame is right. I’m beginning to think they’re the same guy. They always post on the same day one after the other and they’re all quiet at the same time. Hmmm Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1
And they almost always bump 3 threads in a row......very consistent with the 3 bumps!!!
And they almost always bump 3 threads in a row......very consistent with the 3 bumps!!! Originally Posted by AspenCalifornia
Each handle has a 2-3 hour shift.
Great bumps guys, love how you y’all reply to each other one after the other. Keep up the good work gentleman. Irene is definitely a must see. Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1
I’m glad we agree Irene is a must see
I’m glad we agree Irene is a must see Originally Posted by Stevensegal
Master deflector and master bumper!!
Here is a non-promoter review of Irene for comparison.

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2889086
I am getting in that meeting invite this week
Here is a non-promoter review of Irene for comparison.

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2889086 Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1
I am getting in that meeting invite this week Originally Posted by Pinktacofan
How did your flower tasting go with Irene