URL / Website: https://www.kfestival.net/
City: KF
State: Texas
Address: -
Activities: Talking, shower, BBJ, ACG, CIM
Hair Length and Color: Long and light brown hair. Highlights
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Light skinned beauty, B cups, tall, no tats, dimples. Has that sexy girl next door look, light brown contacts. Almost a spinner, but a good size behind.

Some peach fuzz, English is good and reminded me of a northeastern Asian accent. more in ROS
Recommendation: Yes
Lol
Hoffmeister did you get to see her before she started so you could get this review out to advertise a new lady?
Two bumps on this review already Bob. Not a busy day for you ?
Two bumps on this review already Bob. Not a busy day for you ? Originally Posted by Monster Truck
I see you boys are back and at it today after a little Christmas break. You're calling out Bob for two posts on a review? That's hilarious. The difference between you and your buddies incessant bumps and Bobs post is obvious. Your bumping to hype certain studios and mislead other members while Bob is not promoting anything other than to help point out your promotional bias and at times add humor.
  • Aoi
  • 12-28-2022, 09:36 AM
Why not just review her yourself?
I see you boys are back and at it today after a little Christmas break. You're calling out Bob for two posts on a review? That's hilarious. The difference between you and your buddies incessant bumps and Bobs post is obvious. Your bumping to hype certain studios and mislead other members while Bob is not promoting anything other than to help point out your promotional bias and at times add humor. Originally Posted by ntxguy
You and Bob are really close. I wish I had a wingman ready to jump in like that. You know a lot about him too

You and Bob are really close. I wish I had a wingman ready to jump in like that. You know a lot about him too

Originally Posted by ProfessorXavier
A wingman is always a good thing to have.

Did I miss some new eccie rule that prohibits having a a friend or someone that you communicate with on the site as well? If there is and I broke that rule then I should be banned but you better look out because you would be as well.

Got to go... I'm late for a lunch/strategy meeting with Bob and he gets really cranky if he misses a meal.
I love all the back-and-forth, I obviously get bored easily, lol. All in good fun, but damn, now Monster is gonna accuse me of a third bump, ha ha.

Professor, it would seem that you could get plenty of wingmen while giving oral exams in your classes, lol.

Ntx-Bumper Thumper in full effect!

Thanks for the review Knight rider, but Mint is still a no for just a regular paying guy like me.
Mint is young cute and skinny. Nice combo
+ 1