Date: mid Dec 2022
Name: Amy
Phone: Given after verification
Email Address: greenlightscreening@gmail.com
URL / Website: https:/www.green-light1.net/
City: Farmers Branch
State: Texas
Address: Off of Luna, common grounds
Activities: LFK, Shower, DFK, BBJ, DATY, Stand Mish, K9, CG, RCG, Mish, CFS (my choice)
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length, dark, wavy/curly
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Slim, short (5ft, max), C cups, tiny waist, nice eraser nips, tat on middle of back, bald downstairs
Recommendation: Yes
Nice, I forgot about how small Amy actually is, she's a good lay.
On top of being tiny, tiny (I’m at 6’ even), before my pants hit the floor, I had two fingers up her pussy, and I swear, I could feel her nipples growing longer while they were in my mouth being sucked on! I probably could’ve grabbed a clothes hanger and hung my pants off of them right then and there, haha
Thanks for the review.

Amy is gorgeous. Nice body. And she "likes it". I don't know what she likes but she keeps saying "OMG, I like it."
Amy is gorgeous. Nice body. And she "likes it". I don't know what she likes but she keeps saying "OMG, I like it." Originally Posted by Wifenothornyenough
Tell me about it, I'm 10 visits in with her and still don't know.
Saw her today had a very good time glad I decided to see her because lovely was busy. found out she can squirt like lovely can. I feel like green light/ lovely angels just doesn't miss with their providers service is top notch every time.

Next time I'm in town I'm gonna see if I can get a duo with Amy and lovely currently my two favorite providers.
Better than Miso?
For me, Amy more of a favorite than Miso. In my personal experience, Amy is more into DFK, more passionate in all activities.. and is all about you. Miso is a good lay, but not as intimate as Amy is
Agreed on Amy being more passionate. She was at an 11 when it came to DFK. I had to gently push her back from my face in order to get her on her knees :-)
And, oh, those nipples….