Hotel Security

• Lupus
  • 10-05-2017, 04:58 PM
In light of the mass shooting in Las Vegas, I have been hearing on the news that hotels are going to start increasing their security measures and I'm wondering if anyone has noticed anything out of the usual yet.
I've been in 3.5-4 star hotels pretty much everyday the last 2 weeks and haven't noticed anything
My guess is no-tells, lower end chain hotels are safe....
Safe from what? Pissed off white dudes who wanna express their 2nd amendment rights?
stick with verifieds. look for upscale elite courtesans within this site Feel secure in knowing whew
In light of the mass shooting in Las Vegas, I have been hearing on the news that hotels are going to start increasing their security measures and I'm wondering if anyone has noticed anything out of the usual yet. Originally Posted by Lupus
worried bouts ...yer gold dildos showin ...up ...on an xray machine
worried bouts ...yer gold dildos showin ...up ...on an xray machine Originally Posted by Plastic Man
My luggage always purrs for some reason after a flight.
I haven't noticed anything out of the ordinary. Some places started scanning driver's liscences at check in before all of this happened. Maybe more will.
My guess is no-tells, lower end chain hotels are safe.... Originally Posted by Notuagain
AGREE !
Acouple of hotels in vegas has been checking bags and a scanning machine going.

It's a few extra security guards walking around..... nothing major.