State: Texas
Address: Westchase
Activities: LFK, BBBJ, Shower, Nuru, Shower, CG
Hair Length and Color: Black, Shoulder-length
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Nice mature woman, 5'-2 or so, well put together
Recommendation: Yes
I wouldn't bother seeing Thai ladies inside the loop right now. They aren't doing to well. Area seems very depressing right now.
Janet is outside the Loop
Janet is outside the Loop Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz
Pass the beltway?? Anything inside the beltway is in the loop. Part of Westchase is still inside the loop or pass the beltway.
The Beltway is basically a loop around the city but it is not "The Loop", the Loop is 610. You should put your hatred of Houston aside & study a map.
The Beltway is basically a loop around the city but it is not "The Loop", the Loop is 610. You should put your hatred of Houston aside & study a map. Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz
"basically a loop around the city"

That's what I mean. Most people view the 610 as the 610. Everyone knows that the Beltway is the real "The Loop" with respect to cultural and psychological differences between segments of the population in Houston and in greater Houston. Only the deep dwellers of the city would be sticklers over this 610 loop concept. Get a life old man troll.
Sorry you didn't connect. I have know her for years and always have a great time.
Sorry you didn't connect. I have know her for years and always have a great time. Originally Posted by tyboy1
My worries is that she is getting a lot of no's. Something is going wrong in her.
^Lol
Not only do you not know the Houston road system, but you make inaccurate statements. Her last "no" was September 2017.

And I'll admit, I've know her for years, and have always had a great time. Her nuru is better than many in Asia.
Agreed
My worries is that she is getting a lot of no's. Something is going wrong in her. Originally Posted by FloridaGator2
You have this backwards. Another ignore lister.
Not only do you not know the Houston road system, but you make inaccurate statements. Her last "no" was September 2017.

And I'll admit, I've know her for years, and have always had a great time. Her nuru is better than many in Asia. Originally Posted by scottish
Some guy, probably the one that posted the No review, mentioned that she was too old or fat or something. The OP supposedly didn't have the most perfect time with her. Just saying things are happening that makes you wonder before you pull the trigger. Who cares about nuru. FS is where it's at. Nuru guys have erection problems. Who cares that you have known her for years which means you have a white knight affliction.

Who cares about the stupid roads. What's wrong with you???