biden and libs are done

Attachment 877444

Theyre well done!

Red Wave has arrived
dims get your tampons! 22 will be a blood bath
tofu and steak sauce with your order?
The elections are fake. They let the republicans win this time so that they can get away with cheating in the future.
Supreme leader says you leaky the secret out
The elections are fake. They let the republicans win this time so that they can get away with cheating in the future. Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
They’re cheating in NJ. But Pelosi is doubling down on stupid. But it shows there’s a Cabal calling the shots. They don’t care about we the people. Biden and Pelosi are doing what they’re told to do. It’s obvious to people who are awake.

https://t.me/realx22report/4797
Hopefully But skynet will learn ,, More mail/dead votes something
... Pelosi? ... I was surely wonderin' where
she ran off to... I heard she is in the next
Disney animated feature - she's voicing Donald Duck's
mean olde Auntie - "LAME DUCK"...

#### Salty
Attachment 877444
biden and libs are done Originally Posted by winn dixie
don't count on it.
Nov 2020 Republicans swept the polls, got robbed, then shoved their own dicks up their asshole like cucks.

If the GOP is good at one thing, its laying down like spineless corporate stooges
They’re cheating in NJ. But Pelosi is doubling down on stupid. But it shows there’s a Cabal calling the shots. They don’t care about we the people. Biden and Pelosi are doing what they’re told to do. It’s obvious to people who are awake.

https://t.me/realx22report/4797 Originally Posted by bambino
  • oeb11
  • 11-05-2021, 10:05 AM
Wins after 'write-in ballots' counted
usual democraticommunist Voter Fraud - it is what they do!!!
The "opposition party" won a few seats of office.
Great
So what are you going to do about the consolidated propaganda machine of mass media, the colluding cancelling apparatus of social media, corrupted state and city judges, the entirety of DC filled with incestuous sycophants with no party allegiance just motivated by power by any means necessary?
Theys gonna keep pushing the agenda
Nothing more dangerous than a wounded, cornered animal with nothing to lose. Don't count them out yet. They still hold the government, they've infiltrated the military, they own the media, and they still have a strong control of the message.