OH2

Looks like OH2 is on the fritz again. Cannot log on. Anyone else having this issue?
It's messed up for me, too.
Yes, for everyone. Getting so bad. I normally would not care, but it was a great way to advertise and communicate without spam and bots.
...just like so many of us here...it just kinda Cums and Goes...now and then
It's been down for me the last few days. I did get my hobbying in yesterday because of it.
It was super super slow for me 3 or 4 days ago but seems to be working fine on my end (and has so for the last coupla days)
It was super super slow for me 3 or 4 days ago but seems to be working fine on my end (and has so for the last coupla days) Originally Posted by Bald Bryan
I have not been able to get in since last Wednesday. What browser do you use? Chrome or something else?
It hasn’t been working for me either since Friday, I think.
What browser do you use? Chrome or something else? Originally Posted by adav8s28

Using firefox on my mini mac desktop and then the "Puffin" app on my iphone, no VPNs enabled on either device at the moment.
@Bald Bryan: Is it lonely over there, because you’re the first person I’ve seen since at least Friday report that they are able to get through. Usually I don’t even get to the “no secure connection” warning, which I won’t bypass.

Today I’m just getting connection timeout notifications.
Using firefox on my mini mac desktop and then the "Puffin" app on my iphone, no VPNs enabled on either device at the moment. Originally Posted by Bald Bryan
Thanks.
Just saw a similar thread in the Houston forums where a number of folks are getting in using Puffin, as Bryan reported earlier.
Been working fine for me with no problems. Hmmm��
I can’t get on through anything on my phone. Was hoping to find something to do this afternoon.
@Bald Bryan: Is it lonely over there Originally Posted by TinMan

It's pretty slow alright....We're coming off the weekend and weekends are notoriously slow, but this particular weekend was slower than even recent ones.

So far today, there have been 5 ads placed so far (pretty damn low) on OH2 vs 1 on pacepro, zero on eccie and then 14 currently available on P411 (which is also seems low for this time of day/Monday)