Needing a little help. I've been VERY sick.

Hi,

I HATE asking for help but there are times, reaching out it the ONLY option I have. I have been VERY SICK this past week and it has really set me behind. I'm at 98% right now health wise but I'm afraid the stress of worrying about bills will break me down again.

I only need 450 to pull me out of this hole. I'm even out of food.

I have a rock solid reputation and I would NEVER throw that away over a few hundred dollars.

I will be honest, I can't pay it back in cash but I can pay it back in time and I do prefer to book our session together asap because I HATE owing money.

I will add extra time on our session if you help me through this crisis.

I do have a ******** and getting a ******** is very easy.

I'm a VERY HONEST person and my reputation reflects on that and I'm not a person who asks for help unless I really need it.

Thanks for reading this thread. It was hard for me to write.
As you know I greatly respect you and will gladly pledge $50. I'm out of town the rest of this week so if you have PayPal or something I'll get the money to you.

And reference to the other thread - this is a gift, zero payback expected.
THANK YOU so much! I TRULY appreciate it. This week has been a real struggle and I'm still not up to par.

This means a lot to me.
Kaylee, I am going to be texting you in the next hour…Just a heads up.
Awww thank you Reese. I really appreciate it.
Sorry you are having trouble, Kaylee. Shoot me a pm. I can meet you after lunch. Just a gift.
check your pm's sweet girl
Hi Eccie family,

I don't have any thing concrete yet but it looks like I MIGHT have the money raised. I will know soon and wow, it is amazing to see how wonderful some of you are!!!

I will let you know asap what is going on.

Thank you so much!
Check your pms dear
I am glad you may have it covered. I know how hard it is to put your pride to the side and ask for help.

I could help a little if u still need it, wouldnt be a lot as i just lost my rw job recently but i know every little bit helps when it is crunch time.
Thanks Jules. I truly appreciate the offer.
  • M69
  • 05-20-2014, 09:25 AM
PM me if you are still looking.
The hobby had been so great to all of us and to not help would be a shame! I enjoy seeing positive threads with people trying to help each other out! Keep us updated we will all get you there
Thanks everyone. Thanks to a couple of providers and a couple of hobbyist have pledged to help me out. Nothing concrete so far but it looks like things are going to work out in my favor.

I TRULY appreciate the help and the offers of help. It really makes me realize that this hobby is full of really wonderful people.
What radiates out from you, radiates back.... and you are a supernova.