TCB by 3d Party: Use of Professional Screener/Scheduler?

Provider skills to manage appointment requests (differentiating flakes from motivated hobbyists being one), communications skills to deal with the back-and-forth often required to get confirmed appointments (informative, clear and cute?), knowledge and ability to screen and grace in handling special requests -- is a formidable set of TCB skills for any provider to have.

Provider BCD skills are an entirely separate skill-set.

Some providers get better at TCB over time, yet other's simply can't seem to. Some get easily overwhelmed by box full of PM's and text messages; have trouble making and.or maintaining association between handles and real peeps behind them; yet others find the process itself excruciating. Language issues. Cultural issues. Fear of LE or trickery. Its not easy. But critical. For safety and to make it all worthwhile and rewarding. Get it wrong, make mistakes costly sometimes scary.

When is it time to retain a professional?

+ When is it appropriate for provider to consider hiring a professional screener/scheduler? How common is the practice?

+ Are there individuals that are known to be trustworthy and reliable? (references by PM for discretion of screener/scheduler welcomed)

+ How are professional screeners/schedulers compensated for their time and skills? Is there a fave way to transmit fees, by P Pal?

-----------------------

Experienced providers who have developed arsenal of TCB skills, style and panache (maybe ones that have retired from providing?) would be willing to utilize those skills on behalf of other less adept providers?

Since the work would be done by phone, text, email, presumably this work can be done for an Austin provider by a professional who is not local, can be anywhere. For purposes of screening, local knowledge might be helpful?

Interested to hear responses from the community on the issue of TCB vs BCD skills, the value of professional screener/scheduler?

19Trees
The problem is when that trusted screener goes off the deep end or switches over to the dark side the hobbyist become vulnerable to everything from extortion to blatant public outing of personal info. Does the name Marco ring any bells?
It does know how to communicate. Unfortunately as interesting as picking lint out of a belly button.
  • Joan
  • 05-18-2013, 04:25 PM
This is a very great topic Mr. 19. :-) a lot to Read...I mean think about, lol ;-x

I will bravely be the first woman to chime in....

A very small percentage of (true indie) woman enter in this biz with the knowledge to "Ace" or be 100% on target as a newbie provider.

.....to be continued!
TCB and BCD skills are two distinct sets, to be sure.

MOST of the ECCIE ladies have great BCD skills, else they do not last long here.

As to TCB, this is a unique skill set that takes time and experience. Some have developed these skills outside the hobby, although these skills cannot be complete outside the hobby (think SCREENING as an example).

So, where is a lady. with great BCD skills to develop TCB skills and survive?

Many a lady has fallen victim to a "well meaning" hobbyist who is willing to "show them the ropes".
That may often result in expeneses and consequences unforseen by the lady.

Many a lady has learned by trial and error. This takes time and is often painful.

Many an experienced lady (as well as those newer to the business) have used schedulers from time to time.

A scheduler helps with screening and booking appointments. It is my understanding that they charge a fee for this, but frankly, IMO, that is no one's business outside of the provider and scheduler.

In terms of trust. Most schedulers I know, have been (or are) providers as well. They are entrusted with screening and schedule info. If a lady has a driver, a roommate or an SO, they likely have access to the same info as well. From a safety perspective, this makes perfect sense.

Provider Suzy Q is telling someone where she is going and what time she will be back and somewhere there is a note about who she is seeing. We simply don't think about that aspect of the date.

Local knowledge is helpful, but frankly, if you look at 411 - it really does not matter where the client lives - you are looking to see if he has 3 OKs in terms of screening. Local matters when you a looking for a scheduler to provider some sort of back up and/or security as well.

Respectfully,

OldSarge
Sarge, Wow. Some great points you have made with thanks, particularly the someone-to-check-with who knows where Suzy Q is and when she is coming safely home. That sounds like it might be out of purview of screener scheduler, but suppose they can be combined into packaged service offering?

Joan, we all look forward to your input and those of other experienced providers whose TCB skills are advanced... Would you (or other providers) perform these services for a fee? Are there standards or examples out there?

19Trees
  • Joan
  • 05-18-2013, 10:12 PM
Okie Dokie!

Welcome!

This is called "Joans sex ed 101"

#1.) Loosen up!

#2.) It's okay to make mistakes!

#3.) Loosen up further! Its okay! Your boss does not care! Lol

#4.) Laugh out loud for real, it is also okay

#5.)
There are several providers out there that screen for ladies. I recently became one of them. I also have a wonderful lady that screens for me.

I still have my own screener because she's so good at what she does and I enjoy working with her.

This service does help ladies with poor TCB. If she is overwhelmed with pms and emails it's a great relief. Also helps if they want a safe incall location, that can also be something that provider screeners can offer.

I help new ladies as well as experienced ladies. It's especially beneficial for the new ladies because I've taken the time to mentor them and help them have an understanding of what a typical session will be like. I'm there to answer all of their questions. I know a lot of people in this area so it really helps the ladies too. I can give more details about the person they're going to see. That always helps calm the nervousness.
I have considered using a screener because I also have two other...no, make that three other business ventures that I run. My ADD tendencies tend to play around with my 'checklist' sometimes.
I think what I need is a 'wife/scheduler/organizer/personal trainer :-)

As in..."Hey, you have an appt today @2:00 at your incall and he likes black teddies and thigh highs. Then you have acting class @7:00, you need to be in the car by 6:00 - so no goofing off between 5:00&6:00! I have given you $10.00 to go for coffee afterwards but remember, your phone bill is due tomorrow and I have all your bills set up on auto-pay, so don't use your debit card, sweetie. Tomorrow @8:00 we are going for a walk/jog at the park and then yoga @11:00 - when you lose that 50lbs, I have a huge treat for you!! You are seeing one of your favorite guys tomorrow @ 3:00 and please spare me the 'sighing and giggles' you always do after seeing him...now go get in the shower so we can get to the store as you are all out of fruit and veggies!"

*sigh* I would LOVE that!

The drawback 'might' be - not being able to convey MY personality to the guy who is inquiring. Make sense? I don't usually even bother with lame 'hey baby' texts but, I tend to appeal to a certain age bracket/type of client and wonder if they would be put off if they didn't feel a rapport with 'me'?
Then again, duhhh...I could put that info on my ads - "I use a professional screener for safety reasons, you will receive top-notch service from them and..."

Thank you for allowing me to think out loud here *wink*

ADD-ictive Aphrodite ;-)
I think what I need is a 'wife/scheduler/organizer/personal trainer :-) Originally Posted by Aphrodite
I have done many things in my long career. One of my jobs was as an "aide-de-camp" (think Executive Assistant) to a 2-Star General.

I handled all of his correspondence, his calendar, his schedule, his travel plans and itineraries and even travelled 200 days a year with the man.
He was much more experienced than I was and certainly made much more money, but I made him much more efficient by optimizing his time and keeping him on schedule.

Using Aphrodite’s example of ..."Hey, you have an appt today @2:00 at your incall and he likes black teddies and thigh highs”, that conversation takes less than 30 seconds of a provider’s time. It may have taken an assistant an hour to get to that point.

This is an hour that the provider could use in BCD, generating $200 in revenue, vice an hour of assistant time at a substantially lower rate. Each ladies’ time is important, each ladies’ time has a different value, together, the synergy of their time means that there is a greater efficiency overall.

Keep in mind also, that the hour saved for the provider, may be an hour dedicated to her children, family, friends or her full-time or part time job.

You guys in sales get the concept of paying somebody for a lead that is well developed.

To me, it is obvious why there is a great value to many providers in having a scheduler/assistant. Personally, having had a personal administrative assistant several times in my career certainly made things easier for me on many an occasion.

The key is choosing a personal assistant wisely.

Respectfully,
OldSarge
I don't like screeners. Just takes away that personal touch. If a woman is using a screener then I pass. If she can't be bothered to talk to me the small amount necessary to book then I'm obviously not worth her time.
  • Toyz
  • 05-19-2013, 01:18 PM
Why does this entire thread strike me as some type of infomercial to compel girls to find a handler?
Oh please Toyz. It's actually an informative thread. Not meant to "compel" anyone. Just help them understand the benefit.
  • Toyz
  • 05-19-2013, 02:35 PM
MM I'm not all bent out of shape about it, just asking is all

Is this a service u yourself offer?
There are a lot of pluses and minuses here.

"Screener" means "pimp" in a lot of cases. Not always, but quite often.

Of course, many ladies who are pimped don't admit they're pimped.

Not all pimps are male, either. And some male pimps have a female who fronts for them.

Talking to the actual lady once the appointment is made and I'm en route is a MUST. I need to know she's actually ready, in the room, by herself, ready to open the door, etc. If this isn't available, I consider it strong evidence a pimp is involved.

Text only contact, especially when the lady doesn't admit she's using a screener, screams pimp to me as well.

Some ladies need help screening, etc.

Some need a "boss" of some sort to twist their arm into providing good TCB. That doesn't excuse any kind of abusive or forced relationship. "Boss" in this case means someone who says "keep your appointments or I won't be booking clients for you," not someone threatening the lady or keeping her dependent somehow. You can walk away from a boss with no consequences other than having to find other work on your own.

A screener who isn't a "boss" in some sense can make the situation worse. Some ladies can't keep appointments even when you talk to them in person. If the screener doesn't have some leverage over the lady, you've just got a third party involved, making the chance of problems that much higher.