Ok weird question

Any PC gamer's on here?
exactly what is a Politicaly Correct gamer?
Well I'm a PC gamer, who love Shooters
Facebook gamer lol
I have a PC and I like to play games on it lol
I have seen a PC and I have game......count?
I think he has a serious question
Lol yall are to funny
I think he has a serious question Originally Posted by Sigmodas
Ghost was asking a serious question and we are all just being playful. No one is being disrespectful. The question is perfectly valid and in the Sandbox, so it is appropriately placed.

The fact that we can joke and play with one another and no fights break out is one thing that differentiates our little corner of ECCIE from the rest. We genuinely make an effort to get along with one another and to have some fun here. (As opposed to ripping one another to shreds, as you see in DFW, Houston, Austin and San Antonio).

We have a good group here, a fun group and a relatively helpful, friendly and tight group.

I am sure Ghost got the answer to his question and we all got a chuckle at the answers.

No, Ghost, none of us are Politically Correct Gamers. I wish you all the best of luck in finding some!

Respectfully (and tongue in cheek)

OldSarge
Any PC gamer's on here? Originally Posted by GhostFace
I'm not a gamer but can build you a killer gaming PC if you need one....
All of this talk about gaming. The I read Tammys post about playing 3 holes, what a woman, what an inspiration, I couldn't stand it any longer. I went out and played 18 holes of golf, what a game. Now if I could only get the image of Lindsay, topless, and playing cards in her apt, out of my head I would be just fine......hehe
Thank you OldSarge
Elhomeboy I builded my rig and my friends. https://www.dropbox.com/sh/la4x48i06fpuqvk/AACXjxSdYXQRdjTPIJzFfgRta?dl=0
Elhomeboy I builded my rig and my friends. https://www.dropbox.com/sh/la4x48i06...IJzFfgRta?dl=0 Originally Posted by GhostFace
damn, that's a pretty good set up, there is nothing better than building your own rig
So true. So true. Btw the case's cooler master Haf x, sniper